Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feel Good High School Basketball Story (Human Interest) . . . .
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/02/2...9324.shtml

Check out this link and video. It is good to see that there are good coaches--and kids (who are born with special disabilities) who can rise above them.

Seriously--check this out--it is AMAZING!
Thats a wonderful story. ESPN had a segment on it yesterday as well. Stories like this is what makes sports so great.

After the game Jascon said he was hot as a smoking pistol. I would have to agree 20 points in 4 minutes. I would of loved to been in that gym when that kid took the floor. The emotion and energy the fans showed for him sent chills up my spine just watching the highlights.

That kind of moment is what the coaches, teammates, Jascon and fans will remember for their rest of thier lives. That IMO would be more memorable than a state championship.
Yea i saw this on ESPN, it was AWESOME. I was gonna post about it, but i couldn't figure out if i should put it in here or basketball?? lol
yeah, i watched this on a show in school. I think that is so cool. It just shows you that pretty much anybody can do anything they want no matter the circumstances...