Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the Metal Genre Fans:
I heard that Tool would be appearing at the Expo Center, anyone else heard this rumor?
I heard this on Thursday at school. The same group of people probably told us both CC. I can ask my friend who will ask Donna Damron or maybe she has already heard if they are or not sooo I will see what I can do.
I thought Tool had long been broken up??
Maynard created the band "A Perfect Circle", and made it a band of his own, but:

I've heard rumors of a come back tour, a final one.
They still tour with A Perfect Circle, but its beena while.

I'd be amazed to see Tool play though.
It's not in the works as of now...Big rumor for sure, but I know for a fact that's all it is...
Tool does have a CD slated to come out in March or April sometime though..:thumb:
i'm glad to see the expo center pull in so many big events
I seriously doubt Tool will be coming to the Expo...They usually play larger arenas than that...Althought that would be one sweet show...
Tool is working on a couple things right now. But no way they would come to the Expo Center. I just can't see them playing there. But if they did, I would most def be there to see them. But that is a huge rumor with no foundation under it.
Who saw Kid Rock playing here?
I heard he was ticked off at pikeville anyway because they wouldnt let him have his topless stripper (lol)

But if Tool does comes, It would be awsome.
Tool isn't coming to Pikeville...Too risky for the Administration of the Expo to try that, even though I'm sure ticket sales would be good...Tool would play places like US Bank Arena, Rupp Arena, and other huge places like that...
Their whole tour this year is overseas...So unless the Expo gets shipped to Spain on a boat it aint happenin'
I don't think you will ever see a band at the Expo Center that doesn't fit a, "popular mold." Or a Southern mold.
^ And thats sad that they would submit to other peoples type of music.