Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(1) LSU 42 - (14) Georgia 10
Final
LSU is definitely the best team in the country, but even more scary is that there definitely a second half team.

Looks like a rematch
LSU/Bama for the title.

I really hope OK beats OK State so theres no doubt.
The Bulldogs had a great game plan in the early going, two dropped passes by "open" receivers just really frustrated the Georgia following.

LSU, What can you say, the best team in the Nation !!
LSU is scary. They get down early and then take a huge shit on everybody they play in the second half. And it's not like these are cupcakes they are playing. This is Georgia, Arkansas, teams that are AWESOME when they are not playing LSU.
LSU is scary, teams need to wear 2 sets of pads when they play them. I'm scared to watch the game! lol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
WideRight05 Wrote:LSU is scary. They get down early and then take a huge shit on everybody they play in the second half. And it's not like these are cupcakes they are playing. This is Georgia, Arkansas, teams that are AWESOME when they are not playing LSU.

:lmao: I could not have said it better myself!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON