Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers 35 Bengals 7
Final.
28 point victory ties for largest victory in series history!!!

I thought the Bengals were ready to play with the big boys:biglmao:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another beatdown. Guess the Bungles won't be winning the AFC North afterall.
Can't wait to hear the Bengals fans excuses. lol Not even a competition.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
The Bengal fans are awful quiet.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
They won't be, their just trying to come up with some excuses. haha
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^They tend to go into hiding after a loss. That is why we don't hear from any Bungle fans, except for Stardust, every 3-4 years.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Lol, I want that csabo guy to get on here. I'd really like to talk to him.
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:^Lol, I want that csabo guy to get on here. I'd really like to talk to him.
I would love to see what he has to say since he started that whole thread about how the Bungles were going to destroy Pittsburgh and go undefeated the rest of the season.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^He'll be on here.I feel it.
#BBFL
I'll give it to the Steelers. They're pretty good this year. I think Roethlisberger will win that super bowl...

and then he'll turn off his video game.
^Haha, funny coming from a losing Bengals fan.
#BBFL
^ hey, it doesn't bother me. I'm used to it.
^haha
#BBFL
lol, i thought the bungles were gonna win the division, not!

Its amazing what happens when you quit playing shit teams week in and week out.

Guess this is gonna make it that much easier for the Ravens to take this division.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:lol, i thought the bungles were gonna win the division, not!

Its amazing what happens when you quit playing shit teams week in and week out.

Guess this is gonna make it that much easier for the Ravens to take this division.

Shit teams? They play pretty much the EXACT same schedule as the steelers! :thatsfunn
WideRight05 Wrote:Shit teams? They play pretty much the EXACT same schedule as the steelers! :thatsfunn
Yeah, Pittsburgh's played a shit schedule. We've played Cincy twice already
Sad

Sorry dude, had to Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Keep posting, I love the jealousy over a game your team was suppose to win(by your view) and choked! haha
#BBFL
[Image: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...62xiaT5guQ]
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:[Image: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...62xiaT5guQ]

That has to be a Steelers fan in the picture because putting a shirt on would be a great way to end that bad hair day. haha
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Yeah, Pittsburgh's played a shit schedule. We've played Cincy twice already
Sad

Sorry dude, had to Big Grin

I know it's tough to resist a good cheap shot. It's all good. Big Grin

This Bengals team right now is 5 games ahead of where I expected them. I honestly thought 2 wins would be the bar, and 4 wins would be a good year because this team is so young, and I didn't expect them to play so well. And your Steelers are getting to that point where they're about to hit nursing homes soon...and the Bengals are young and have the right attitude about getting better as a team. We'll get you back over the next few years. Also, your schedule gets all shit from here, because you have Cleveland twice coming up. And mark it down you will lose once to Cleveland.

Ahhh the Steelers bandwagon.... Confusednicker:
[Image: http://i37.tinypic.com/oa3f47.gif]
Stardust Wrote:[Image: http://i37.tinypic.com/oa3f47.gif]

Dusty!!! I LOL'd so so so hard!!!!!!!! :lmao:

:notworthy
#BBFL
WideRight05 Wrote:Shit teams? They play pretty much the EXACT same schedule as the steelers! :thatsfunn

Im not disagreeing, i guess you thought i was a steelers fan.
Steelers are shit too haha.
The Steelers rolled in this one...
Steelers played really well, and Bengals did not. Congrats Steelers!
I'm not surprised..
Bengals record and schedule this year has been padded..