Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HS Seniors, Where's everyone going to college?
Just wondering.....
Big Sandy Community and Technical College at Prestonsburg for 2 years then
Eastern Kentucky University for 2 years or more.
For those of you going to UK...

As a Freshman there, trust me. After the first month, it's not too bad (if your willing to be a "B" student like me). If your striving for A's, your going to have to cram every single night. I do a ton of studying and schoolwork, it's hard, but the atmosphere is so much different...

I commute, so I dont get the "full experience", but it beats high school.....
I have been accepted into Eastern Kentucky University but here recentally I have been kinda leaning towards BSCTC for a couple years.
Been there...done that. Many, many moons ago.
I m Going to Morehead
Marshall University
I went to BSCTC (PCC) for a couple years.. this fall i'm either going to EKU or Pikeville (as of now)
Wish I could be a part of the college bound crowd, Ill be graduating from Alice Lloyd in May, I gotta say college can be the greatest time of your life. Its a lot better than high school in my opinion! All you seniors have great days ahead and a lot to look forward to!!
Im a senior at SCHS and i will be attending either UK or EKU can't decide whick one yet.
Nobody's coming to Thomas More?
going from the Ville' to the bigger Ville'... graduting from Paintsville going the University of Louisville
I had forgotten about this thread.

I'm going to Morehead
Im going to Morehead to
Well i'd say we will party
In my second semester at PCC.
I'm going to EKU, I was also considering Morehead State, but EKU gave me more money.
I pretty much dig on UK. Im a freshman here and its pretty sweet. i dont know why anyone would want to go to UofSmell..i mean UofL.  :lol:
Im in my 3rd soon to be fourth semester at PCC
EKU BOUND!!!!
[quote author=acoustic_andrew link=topic=19984.msg196749#msg196749 date=1140916174]
Marshall University
[/quote]

I enjoyed Marshall!  I had a very good experience there.  Nice University to attend.

:bow: :thumpsup: :bow:
UVA at Wise...Can't wait
[quote author=corndog23 link=topic=19984.msg214245#msg214245 date=1142831943]
I pretty much dig on UK. Im a freshman here and its pretty sweet. i dont know why anyone would want to go to UofSmell..i mean UofL.  :lol:
[/quote]

well when it's completely paid for thats where you go...
I had originally planned on going in EKU ever since I was old enough to know what college was and last time I had posted I was reconsidering that and was thinking abuot going to PCC then to EKU but I'm defintally going to be a Colonel in the fall. I alreayd sent in the stuff for finanical aid and sent in my housing papers and got everyting ready to go. I'm excited I CAN'T WAIT!
Alice Lloyd College here.... Smile
I feel bad for everyone going to Eastern because you ALL know that it won't be a party until I'm there in two years! lol Have fun guys and don't forget about your buddy partying it up back in the Burg.
thetribe Wrote:I feel bad for everyone going to Eastern because you ALL know that it won't be a party until I'm there in two years! lol Have fun guys and don't forget about your buddy partying it up back in the Burg.

I think DT is way more of a party animal than any of us...lol..she'll probably take the party with her when she goes.
When DT gets alcohol into her system there is no stopping her! lol

Hey Balla, I am going to swim the length of the pool underwater, watch me!!!!
thetribe Wrote:When DT gets alcohol into her system there is no stopping her! lol

Hey Balla, I am going to swim the length of the pool underwater, watch me!!!!

HAHA, the carebears will be at EKU, I just have a feeling..lol
Did somebody say PARTY @ EKU? LOL