Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battlefield 3
Hey dudes...I'm a HUGE online BF3 player on PS3. I have a platoon (clan), here it is:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/pla...446391039/

We are a military-oriented clan. Anyone can join...active-military, former, anyone who wants to use teamwork to beat people down. We have alot of military members, so you'll need to know the basic military lingo to communicate well. We also prefer mics, but it's not a requirement...if you don't have a mic, you need to be active on the platoon page so we can communicate. It's simple, any questions just ask. Again, all are welcome.

Let's get it dudes.
Screw you all.

lol.

Come on guys, no one plays this game?!?!? I swear, I've always been a COD guy, but it absolutely KILLS MW3 this year. The teamwork, the graphics, the vehicles, the gameplay, the maps...it's just great. Also, contrary to you COD freak's beliefs...BF3's maps aren't that big. There's plenty of smaller maps, and on even the biggest map the combat pretty much takes place in one big area. It's so damn great.

Please, one of you get on this for PS3. I got a platoon started with 30 members already and I'd love to have someone from BGR.