Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pitchers
pitcher who r they for the 15th in softball
tiff parson for schs
Who is Magoffin's pitcher this year?
kelsey caudill,rebecca stansbury for lc
"dawgbyte01" Wrote:kelsey caudill,rebecca stansbury for lc
Yeah I think that I know Rebecca she seems like she might be good, but IDK cause I can't remember how she did last year?
"schs_catcher#3" Wrote:Who is Magoffin's pitcher this year?
I figured I'd Quote myself...lol! Really, WHO IS MAGOFFIN'S PITCHER GONNA' BE THIS YEAR? If I don't find out soon I'm gonna' start a new thread so I can find out!...lol If no one knows I guess that they don't have one then do they? No one seems to have any info. I heard that they don't have one cause theirs graduated. Who is gonna' fill her spot? What are they gonna' do? Is this gonna' affect how the 57th district tournament ends this year?
"schs_catcher#3" Wrote:I figured I'd Quote myself...lol! Really, WHO IS MAGOFFIN'S PITCHER GONNA' BE THIS YEAR? If I don't find out soon I'm gonna' start a new thread so I can find out!...lol If no one knows I guess that they don't have one then do they? No one seems to have any info. I heard that they don't have one cause theirs graduated. Who is gonna' fill her spot? What are they gonna' do? Is this gonna' affect how the 57th district tournament ends this year?
I READ IT WAS A 8TH GRADER
trista damron for south floyd
"sfhs_raider_12" Wrote:trista damron for south floyd

Is she the same one that pitched for them last year?
no shes a freshman and this is her first year pitchin for a skl team
Best pitchers in the 15th, in no particular order:

Cortney Bentley, SVHS
Natalie Gooch, Pikeville
Jodi Yates, East Ridge

They all have a variety of pitches with a good deal of heat, and I've noticed that most of the girls from the rest of the region can't match that heat.
"sfhs_raider_12" Wrote:no shes a freshman and this is her first year pitchin for a skl team

Not to be rude or anything, but does she pitch like the last pitcher you all had? What I mean is does she go all the way around or does she just flip it out of her hand like the other one?
strike!
"bobcats4life" Wrote:strike!

What are you even talking about?
"schs_catcher#3" Wrote:Not to be rude or anything, but does she pitch like the last pitcher you all had? What I mean is does she go all the way around or does she just flip it out of her hand like the other one?
yaeh does she
I'm not joking about the SF pitcher, I really want to know if she pitches like the last pitcher any info? Come on!
"schs_catcher#3" Wrote:I figured I'd Quote myself...lol! Really, WHO IS MAGOFFIN'S PITCHER GONNA' BE THIS YEAR? If I don't find out soon I'm gonna' start a new thread so I can find out!...lol If no one knows I guess that they don't have one then do they? No one seems to have any info. I heard that they don't have one cause theirs graduated. Who is gonna' fill her spot? What are they gonna' do? Is this gonna' affect how the 57th district tournament ends this year?

I think, im not for sure Dalton Combs shes an 8th grader with good speed on her
"All_Sport#1" Wrote:I think, im not for sure Dalton Combs shes an 8th grader with good speed on her

Thanks for the info! Like I said will this affect how the 57th district turns out? She may have good speed, but if she can't keep it across the plate then they are gonna' have some huge problems and what if they need a back up? Who will be the back up? Why did they wait so long to find another pitcher? Sounds like yall got some serious difficulties ahead of you.
Magoffin has 2 backups. Michalea Howard and another 8th grader.
"BUNDY" Wrote:Magoffin has 2 backups. Michalea Howard and another 8th grader.

oh ok
The girl that pitched for South Floyd last year was not a pitcher she was just stuck in that position, she was a heck of a catcher that got stuck out there because no one else on the team could do it. South Floyd hasen't had a true pitcher in the last 2 or 3 years. From what I hear about the Damron girl thought she is suppose to be pretty good.
They got a new coach and he will put people where they belong so I look for them to be a whole lot better. The old coach wasen't much and didn't care much about winning, I played for her and it was all about letting everyone play no matter how bad they were, and letting people play positions they had no bussiness being in.
the new sf pitcher pitches nothing like the old 1...i saw them practicing at the park last week and she was pitching and she can get it over the plate every now and then there was a wild one but there were some pretty good hits off of her...ukgirl is right tho the girl that used 2 pitch wasnt supposed 2 be there and theyve not been so good on pitchin in the last few years but hopefully trista will change that
I think that trista will be okay after getting some games under her belt along with the 8th grader from magoffin. Nerves will hurt both at the beginning of the season but they both will be ready for the main part of their schedules.
[quote author=downtown link=topic=19990.msg204900#msg204900 date=1141619088]
I think that trista will be okay after getting some games under her belt along with the 8th grader from magoffin. Nerves will hurt both at the beginning of the season but they both will be ready for the main part of their schedules.
[/quote]
thats good
i totallly agree with schs_catcher#3 mogffin county SUCKS at softball. you have no pitcher i would just give up
[quote author=schs_catcher#3 link=topic=19990.msg203930#msg203930 date=1141525347]
"BUNDY" Wrote:Magoffin has 2 backups. Michalea Howard and another 8th grader.

oh ok
[/quote]

Oh my GOSH!!! michalea howard she sucks at everything
[quote author=UKGIRL20 link=topic=19990.msg204730#msg204730 date=1141615116]
The girl that pitched for South Floyd last year was not a pitcher she was just stuck in that position, she was a heck of a catcher that got stuck out there because no one else on the team could do it. South Floyd hasen't had a true pitcher in the last 2 or 3 years. From what I hear about the Damron girl thought she is suppose to be pretty good.
[/quote]
she sucks to
ladycard31 you need to never post again.
Yeah ladycard31 everyone else was having a good conversation your comments were not needed.  You must be an all american or something since all those players suck. I'll take Tab Tackett who pitched for South Floyd last year at catcher over most of the region, and I'd be more than happy to have michalea howard on my team. Seems like you may be a little jealous of her.