Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miami Heat
WideRight05 Wrote:Only 6 players at camp this week for the heat. Big three, Anthony, Haslem, and I forget who the other one was lol. Heat still looking to get a full roster for the season right now.

It's the only 6 they need
^ to have camp, yeah.

To win the title...whole different ball game.
^ Not if you are the greatest assemblage of talent in the history of the game...... Wink
^ the 1967 Philadelphia 76ers aren't in this league.
WideRight05 Wrote:I would agree that LeBron is the best player in the league right now, but to compare him to MJ is too high at this point. I don't really like to even compare him to MJ, I compare him more to guys like Julius Erving or Elgin Baylor, who are more his style of player than MJ.

Signing Battier would be a huge move for the Heat. I see him having no problem taking a pay cut to go there. But what the heat really need is somebody that can control the point well, and a solid center if they want to make a huge push again. But I definitely wouldn't complain signing Battier if I were a Heat fan.

LeBron has proven he is not worthy of the MJ comparison. Clearly those comparisons should've ended after his Finals debacle. LeBron supporters will never stop those silly comparisons though.
Really that comparison is not fair to any player. Too much expectations.
Aslan Wrote:LeBron has proven he is not worthy of the MJ comparison. Clearly those comparisons should've ended after his Finals debacle. LeBron supporters will never stop those silly comparisons though.
Really that comparison is not fair to any player. Too much expectations.

Agreed!
With Bibby signing with another team, that leaves the PG position open. Do they move Wade to PG, and Bron to the 2? Do they make Bron a PG and put Miller in as the 3?

or????????????

Is there any chance in hell that they attempt to sign Gilbert Arenas????