Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newest Member of the "Wide" Group
Get ready everyone. Coming soon will be a new member that will take the art of trolling to a new level. This guy will make Wideleft01, Hop24, and I look like nothing. In HS football he is a Highlands fan, college BB he is a dUKe fan (only thing I can't stand about him), and college FB a fan of South Carolina. We are not sure what his username is going to be yet but I thought I would take the opportunity to make this exciting announcement.
Wow that was an exciting announcment.

It will be east getting rid of him.
We'll kick Dukes ass in basketball
SC football isnt what it use to be, which is the reason shitty UK beat them.
And as for Highlands, this might be the toughest year theyve had at defending a championship in over 5 years.
^ Agreed my friend...however, he'll be tough, much more brash than I would ever think about being. Get ready to hear a lot about how "dUKe has been the best since 1980."
Oh lord
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:Oh lord

:1: The Wideshow all the way!
^Next thing you know. You guys will be wearing 1% patches...LOL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Greetings,

Well this is my first post. Here goes. There is what WR05 wants me to say and what I'm going to say. I told him that I would only use his Username or say what he wanted me to say. So, he chose the username. First off, I am using his computer for this so please do not ban me lol. I crack up reading some of these posts....brash...all that stuff. I'm just here to discuss lol. I like the teams he mentioned but I like Kentucky too, as I can tell from the mass amount of fans on the bball threads there's gonna be some good discussion over there. Well I look forward to posting and didn't really like the welcome from WR05 so I'm just gonna distance myself from him on here...
^ well, based on reading your first post, I recognize that we have not improved the intelligence of the group with the surname "Wide". Looks like you all were bread for the same end result

[Image: http://www.memecreator.com/static/images...tes/59.jpg]
[quote=Stardust]^ well, based on reading your first post, I recognize that we have not improved the intelligence of the group with the surname "Wide". Looks like you all were bread for the same end result

Hahaha here's to ya bud!

[Image: http://www.dreamstime.com/middle-finger-...865954.jpg]
Im not sure wideleft even reecognizes you miscrients.
He's only on during football season.
^ I doubt he recognizes the extent of his popularity.
And so it begins...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^ I totally just thought that sound "Countdown" by Jupiter One.
^HA Ha
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Maybe a countdown to him being banned...
I may have two more to the Wideshow coming in. These are a couple of people that used to post on my NKY site my senior year of high school and my first couple years of college. They are pretty knowledgeable...don't think they'll be trollin' though. Lefty and I are like what the NWO was to wrestling back in the day.
^ You ever get that one?
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
Zero? He's never been big on discussion boards (Hardly posted on my former site) and is not interested in BGR. These guys are different people.