Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James Harrison flagged for vicious hit on Colt McCoy
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdow...fl-wp13494

James Harrison is never going to learn.
Late in the fourth quarter of the Pittsburgh Steelers ugly 14-3 victory over the Cleveland Browns, the oft-fined linebacker drew a 15-yard penalty for a vicious helmet-to-helmet hit on quarterback Colt McCoy

What a douche, I have defended him time and time. Hope he gets a game or 2 for this one.

Gonna get someone hurt.
Well he did say that no matter the rules he wasn't going to change his style of play...

Not that it is right.
The hit he put on McCoy was rediculous. The guy plays that way though, simply can't change it.
He should definitely get fined and maybe suspended for this hit. That said, playing like this is what got him in the league. It's not going to change.
Instead of a suspension, let's put him and Suh in a cage on Saturday night in a PPV. Who ever comes out alive gets to play this Sunday...
Stardust Wrote:Instead of a suspension, let's put him and Suh in a cage on Saturday night in a PPV. Who ever comes out alive gets to play this Sunday...

I'd buy that.
Stardust Wrote:Instead of a suspension, let's put him and Suh in a cage on Saturday night in a PPV. Who ever comes out alive gets to play this Sunday...

That would make pitbull fighting look tame. Those are 2 huge, strong, angry, crazy human beings.
Although I think the Stealers are nothing but a big bandwagon, I have supported Harrison with a lot of these ridiculous fines he's getting.

This one, however, is very deserving.
He is a bully! lol He just loves to punish people. That's all I can say, I don't agree with the hit. But that's how he plays and will always play no matter what pocket changed he has to give the NFL.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Personally i call bull shit.
Its football, who gives a damn if you lead with your head.
Its not high school, these guys are PAID professionals and this league has guys like Harrison trying to play like a pansy and its honestly costed some defenses in crucial times while players have been worrying about hitting someone to hard.

Theres a difference in what Harrison is doing (making plays) and what Suh is doing (stomping on people like a damn thug).

You cant even compare the two.
Is there a rule for repeat offenders?
if not...
Goodell will make one pretty quick lol
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Personally i call bull shit.
Its football, who gives a damn if you lead with your head.
Its not high school, these guys are PAID professionals and this league has guys like Harrison trying to play like a pansy and its honestly costed some defenses in crucial times while players have been worrying about hitting someone to hard.

Theres a difference in what Harrison is doing (making plays) and what Suh is doing (stomping on people like a damn thug).

You cant even compare the two.

LOL, I think it's BS that I am only allowed to drive 55 too, but - ITS A RULE!!!! If the rule changes, then I won't get tickets and Harrison won't get suspended.
Stardust Wrote:LOL, I think it's BS that I am only allowed to drive 55 too, but - ITS A RULE!!!! If the rule changes, then I won't get tickets and Harrison won't get suspended.

lol, its easy to let up on the gas pedal, i dont know how you would slower your impact rate of hitting a QB since the NFL is full of 4.4 players, when are you suppose to have time to react and say, hold up, i better slow down so i dont knock this guy out.

Mccoy is a pansy anyways.
Hell, he couldnt even take hits from Bama.
zaga_fan Wrote:Is there a rule for repeat offenders?
if not...
Goodell will make one pretty quick lol

Yea the repeat rule is im going to find you 100,000 everytime until your broke.

What would the league do if Harrison just kept doing it and completely went broke but kept playing lol. They wouldnt get no money then.