Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WideLeft01 and WideRight05
Just like Ric Flair and all his personalities, Right-Zero have the same fingerprint Wink
In a way we do! College roommates...or well, him anyways lol. I have graduated.
^ Hahahahahah funny.

Sadly, I don't see him getting involved with the board a heavy amount though. Sad He hasn't taken the interest like I hope he would.
I will say, I have been here about six months now. So expect soon to see the conspiracy resolved involving Wideleft01, WideRight05, and I Am The Genius.
Ok boys, here is the truth...

As I have stated in the past, there is no connection between me and Wideleft01.

However, there is a connection between former member "I Am The Genius" and I. He graduated from another school around here and roomed with me my senior year of college. He sarcastically calls himself the genius because a smartass accounting professor said, "Nice one genius!" when he missed an accounting homework problem in class (Note that in class we would always have to answer our homework problems in class...if we got them wrong, which happened a lot, our professor would tell us how it is). He has joined sites like this and has trolled before, and is banned from "the other site" lol for disagreeing with a mod. I will say he should not have been banned, it was rather silly. He then saw how here the rules on here changed and he could get on and tell it like it is. He's an extremely blunt person. He got on and started posting and then showed this site to some of us and gave us the password to his username. I did have a post as the genius, I only had one or two posts as the genius, both being in the general discussion forum, the other in the wrestling forum. Multiple people got on here usually and made posts as him for giggles. It lasted a couple of months but he didn't post often. A while later a bunch of us ended up going to the Ashland/Belfry game. It had been the first time in a few weeks that we had all been to a game together. We thought it would be pretty good. Thought the officiating was pretty one-sided toward Belfry that game. We didn't really care, of course, since none of us went to either school. We went to eat at a place after the game and ran into a bunch of Belfry fans. They were obnoxious. Not totally crazy, not 1/10 like the fans at Indiana, but pretty nuts. They let him hear it that he was wearing a maroon polo. We had to calm him down some, especially after one of the fans asked him how stupid he was for now knowing Ashland wore maroon colors. He said some pretty low comments to the guy, and then we decided to go eat somewhere else. Genius is a fan of Cov Cath. YOU DO NOT TALK BAD ABOUT COV CATH WHEN YOU ARE WITH HIM LOL. He has a pretty short temper to say the least...lol. He was like, why don't we get on that site and make a post to really piss off the Belfry fans? There are a lot of them on there. When we all got back later that night he got on here and made this big nasty post in the Belfry/Ashland thread. He was pretty pissed...so naturally we couldn't help but give him a hard time. He tried to get banned, but unsuccessfully lol. I had recently bought my laptop from the genius. I made my username on here, forgetting about how the IP was still the same so it looked like Genius and I were posting on the same comp. Dusty sent me a message and I had to keep one or the other...so I got genius banned. When I told him about it he thought he had already been banned for the Belfry post lol.

Now, here's where I come into the picture. I had posted on, and actually moderated, a discussion board in the past. I started reading the posts on here and became interested. I wanted to take on a new persona. I saw the reaction to Genius' post and cracked up. I wanted to be a troll. I then saw all the threads Wideleft01 was starting that was wrecking all kinds of havoc, as well as some of Hop24's posts that were wrecking havoc. So I thought I would challenge them and see how long I could last on this site. I thought it would be funny as hell to create a name based off of Wideleft and troll more. I didn't think I would last long, especially after making a thread celebrating our state title two days early. But as I got to posting on here I really liked it and thought I would stay around. So, I made a "face" turn and started posting my realistic opinions on here and becoming a real contributor to the site.

Now, as for WideZero - like the genius, he has a blunt, and even a more brash personality. He is a year younger than I, and not afraid to call out a college professor if they miss a problem, write a wrong number on the board, etc. and he will let them know about it. When we were involved in school, he played a big role in our organizations. Heck of a worker, I'll give him that. He always thought discussion boards were stupid but I have talked him into joining BGR. I knew with him being a dUKe fan that it could generate something on the college board, since it is full of UK fans and pretty much nothing but UK fans and bad trolls other than Neery. He said he needed somewhere to vent so he's at it lol. He doesn't have a computer at the moment so posting is rather hard for him.

This is a long one and I'm not going to waste my time editing, so it's probably scrambled lol.
Lol your straight as a circle righty
^ exactly what I thought
Wideright and Widezero are going from tight ends to wide receivers if you know what I mean! hahaha
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Hahahaha f all of you Big Grin hahaha j/k

[Image: http://www.dreamstime.com/middle-finger-...865954.jpg]
WideRight05 Wrote:^ probably real badman. He's a joke (and if you read this real badman, yeah, I think you're a joke). Gave me a warning for calling HawksRule "that of alternate lifestyle" when I was joking with him in a thread (and you look at his response, you can tell it's a joke!). He takes me wayyyyyyy too seriously. Wouldn't be surprised if he was the one who banned Vundy back in the day.

You called me that of alternate lifestyle? You dickhead. Dude I swear I have the worst memory in the world. No doubt it happen I just can't remember when and where.
HawksRule Wrote:You called me that of alternate lifestyle? You dickhead. Dude I swear I have the worst memory in the world. No doubt it happen I just can't remember when and where.

He should have never been given a warning, that's the shame of the situation! He was only speaking the truth.....Confusednicker:
^ Ouch...that was 3rd degree burn.

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...ost1334507

Hawksrule, here is the link above as a memory refresher hahaha.
WideRight05 Wrote:^ Ouch...that was 3rd degree burn.

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...ost1334507

Hawksrule, here is the link above as a memory refresher hahaha.

lol now I remember you gate swinging alternate lifestyle
^ Ha ha ha very funny fag!!
A potential two more wides on the way...

They won't be trolls though. Dusty should be excited...one is a Campbell County fan.
I was started to think that wide left and wide right was how u described your cheeks once hawk was done with you.
Haha you'd probably like to see my cheeks do that wouldn't you fag?
WideRight05 Wrote:Haha you'd probably like to see my cheeks do that wouldn't you fag?

Confusedhh:
Now we have a "WideMiddle03." This conspiracy theory is confusing even me now.
How's the school stuff going wide?
It's going well bro. Once this stinking license (CPA) gets out of the way I'll have my life back. How's everything with you?