Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kane is back!!!!!
Cane is about to be inducted to the Hall of Pain once again.
^ lol
Westside Wrote:Mark Henry wasn't a bit afraid of Kane. The look on Mark Henry's face was disappointment because he was about to put Cena away and he knew that Kane was about to ruin everything. Kane is lucky Mark Henry is so classy or he would have beat Kane AND Cena last night. Mark Henry showed a lot of class as usual.

I would doubt that. If he wasn't afraid he sure got out of the ring in a hurry. Usually when a superstar comes back from injury, vacation or whatever he usually is pretty dominiate for a while.

I do agree with your other post tho lol
Strikeout King Wrote:I would doubt that. If he wasn't afraid he sure got out of the ring in a hurry. Usually when a superstar comes back from injury, vacation or whatever he usually is pretty dominiate for a while.

I do agree with your other post tho lol

If Cane wanted a piece of Mark Henry all he would have needed to do was sign a contract. Mark Henry would have beat them both in a handicapped match or wrestled two matches that night and beat them both. :biggrin:
Idk when Kane wears that mask he looks intimidating but he does look a lot smaller than he use to be.
Strikeout King Wrote:Idk when Kane wears that mask he looks intimidating but he does look a lot smaller than he use to be.

Mark Henry fears no one. He is the world's strongest man.
If I was him I'd be scared of the big show lol Big Grin
Strikeout King Wrote:If I was him I'd be scared of the big show lol Big Grin

The Big Show will have to change his name to No Show when Mark Henry gets down with him.
lmao!
The metal one is kinda cool.
I hope he doesn't face Taker at Mania. I have, honestly, for about 3-4 been tired of the Taker matches at Mania. It is OBVIOUS that the streak will not end. I know that wrestling is scripted but what draws many people in is the "paradox of the theater" (You know it is scripted but you do not know who is going to win).

For something like Smackdown or Impact, it does not bother me to know definitive results, but Wrestlemania is another story. I need that paradox to enjoy fully. This is the biggest sports entertainment show of the year, give me some credible build-up, not a drawn-out squash.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wrestling is fake
basketballfan10 Wrote:Wrestling is fake

:dontthink:moon: :moon: :flush:
He kinda looks like John C. Reilly
LWC Wrote:I hope he doesn't face Taker at Mania. I have, honestly, for about 3-4 been tired of the Taker matches at Mania. It is OBVIOUS that the streak will not end. I know that wrestling is scripted but what draws many people in is the "paradox of the theater" (You know it is scripted but you do not know who is going to win).

For something like Smackdown or Impact, it does not bother me to know definitive results, but Wrestlemania is another story. I need that paradox to enjoy fully. This is the biggest sports entertainment show of the year, give me some credible build-up, not a drawn-out squash.

Rumors going around it will be Triple H/The Undertaker: Part II

Actually Part III, but honestly they pretty much ignored the fact they faced each other before during last year's build-up.

So Part II.
J-Rod Wrote:Rumors going around it will be Triple H/The Undertaker: Part II

Actually Part III, but honestly they pretty much ignored the fact they faced each other before during last year's build-up.

So Part II.

I wished HHH and Kevin Nash would wrestle in a loser leave town match and they'd both lose.
ahh mark henry ran like a girl now you know better lol
Westside Wrote:I wished HHH and Kevin Nash would wrestle in a loser leave town match and they'd both lose.

Now that's funny Westy, and I am with you 100%:Clap:
Awesome picture SD
Strikeout King Wrote:Awesome picture SD

How about the awesomeness of my picture SK? :biggrin:
Mark Henry is a beast. It'd be a shame for them to take away his short title reign
I'm really glad they put the mask back on Kane he seems happy with it and stronger then he does without it. I don't know why they put the black makeup on his eyes, we already know that he wasn't really burnt in a house/funeral fire
Strikeout King Wrote:Awesome picture SD

I though yo9u would like it SK
^ it's my signature and my wallpaper on my computer Big Grin