Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NASCAR TV Coverage
What is up with the NASCAR's TV coverage. Someone posted last week about so many TV commercials on NBC's coverage (which there were a lot of them). While watching today's race I started noticing a lot of commercials Fox was showing 8 to 10 laps of green flag racing and then going to a break which would last about 5 laps. This continued for the remainder of the race. I know the Networks make their profits from the commercials but this is rediculous.
agreed
I like Fox's Coverage !!!
"blackcat_student" Wrote:I like Fox's Coverage !!!

i do too!
i feel asleep on lap 2 and when i woke up kenseth was slidin threw the grass. I got excited until i realized he was actually celebrating.
"ooh-rah" Wrote:i feel asleep on lap 2 and when i woke up kenseth was slidin threw the grass. I got excited until i realized he was actually celebrating.

*lol*...it was boring and way too many commercials I thought
Need to go to the on screen commercials and never leave the coverage.
lets talk about fox's great commentators ...

darrell waltrip is an idiot.... did any of you catch his comment about the tony stewart /matt kenseth situation ...

waltrip was talking about how tony didn't want to talk about daytona, that it was in the past and waltrip made the comment and i quote " tony doesn't want to talk about history -history is the past and one thing that is proven is that you can't learn anything from history!"

way to go darrell --- show that brilliant toyota driving mind of yours ( or yeah he also had a commercial sponsoring toyota in nascar.)
"HamiltonBulldog" Wrote:lets talk about fox's great commentators ...

darrell waltrip is an idiot.... did any of you catch his comment about the tony stewart /matt kenseth situation ...

waltrip was talking about how tony didn't want to talk about daytona, that it was in the past and waltrip made the comment and i quote " tony doesn't want to talk about history -history is the past and one thing that is proven is that you can't learn anything from history!"

way to go darrell --- show that brilliant toyota driving mind of yours ( or yeah he also had a commercial sponsoring toyota in nascar.)

Waltrip actually said that? I need to turn off the radio and turn the volume up on the TV.
"baseball_dad" Wrote:Waltrip actually said that? I need to turn off the radio and turn the volume up on the TV.

yes ... i dvr'd it since i was at work i have rewound it about 10 times... its funny as heck because there is a 30 second pause before hammonds can even speak
As bad as it is, Fox is better than NBC. Benny Parsons is on like a 10 second mental delay with what it actually happening. The commercials increased in proportion to everything else in the sport the past 10 years. It all comes down to the money from sponsors. I just hope they cut off commercial when a wreck occurs.
Fox is definately better. Has anyone checked out the In Car Cameras you can get on tv or the Track Pass on Nascar.com?