Who is the best Center Fielder?
Who is the best CF in the 15th region?
Ashley J. Howard of MC
keisha bowen from lc
i will tell u when i get the chance to see them after the games start
[quote author=BUNDY link=topic=20083.msg198296#msg198296 date=1141041465]
Ashley J. Howard of MC
[/quote] I agree she is domaint at ne thing she goes at
Well I think one of the best in the region and THE best in the 58th is Amanda Hunter from Betsy Layne.  She has already signed with Pikeville College to play softball and volleyball!
ASHLEY JADE HOWARD from MC! I mean come on, she is a natural born athlete and an awesome 1 at that but she is especially the best CF in the 15th!
I think that the best CF in the 15th region will not be playing this year. Rumor has it around Belfry that Brooke Stanley has given up softball. This will be a big lost for Belfry and their new coach. Confusedhh:
Ashley J of MC
Esther Fleming and Ashleigh Stanley are two strong outfielders.  Either could play CF...they both have strong arms, sound gloves and great speed. 
What about that FINLEY girl at SC?
Jade-MC
Keisha Bowen from LCHS has a cannon for an arm and home plate is an easy target for her
Amanda Lovern from Belfry is a very talented girl, not the best cf, but good.
Kylie Shmitt is the best center fielder in the 15th!
Ashley J...MC
Raceland's Katelynd Porter. Started there since 7th grade and many say she is the best in the 16th region.
Esther Fleming and Ashleigh Stanley have done well for SV this season. The last game I saw (SV 5-ER 0), they were batting 1 and 2 in SV's lineup, and I saw them each make the routine plays defensively and knock the cover off the ball offensively (they each had a double in the top of the 1st). During pregame, they displayed their speed and arm strength. Unfortunately, ER didn't soundly put the ball in play on the night.