Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sources: Dwight Howard off trade-market
Magic says no offers have been promising and they will not seek to trade
zaga_fan Wrote:Magic says no offers have been promising and they will not seek to trade

I can't blame the Magic for turning down an offer for Kobe, Pau and World Peace....
^Is it the Metta World Peace or is it all-out world peace? I might take the latter, lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
In an interview Gundy said the following:

Gundy: There isn;t enough money that LA can offer nor is there any players we want to trade for from LA cause they are just down right terrible.
Stardust Wrote:I can't blame the Magic for turning down an offer for Kobe, Pau and World Peace....

They also offered Fisher and Brown too... I wouldn't take that trade.. Terrible trade for the Magic.. You lose your best player for 5 nobodies.. its a lose lose for Orlando.
Would like to see Howard a Laker...
jcs10 Wrote:Would like to see Howard a Laker...

I would rather stick a burning stick up my anus than see Howard a Laker
I think he needs to stay put in Orlando.
^ Agreed. Build Orlando!
Howard is a player you can build a team around, plain and simple. I'd love to see him stay in Orlando and win a ring there.
One day, Howard is going to L.A. The next, he's staying put in Orlando. He has flip flopped on this often. I won't believe he stays until the trade deadline has passes and he has not been traded.
^ It will be a Clipper
^ If that's the case, will ol' Dusty be a Clippers fan?
They can't build around him - they've tried.
Ballers Wrote:They can't build around him - they've tried.

Maybe they can't but I believe it can be done with a great point guard, such as Deron Williams. When Jameer Nelson was playing great basketball, the Magic made it to the NBA Finals. Granted that the Eastern Conference wasn't exactly stacked that season but still. I believe a team can be built around Dwight Howard but that is just my opinion.