•  Previous
  • 15(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For A million dollars would you...?
TidesHoss32 Wrote:lol ok then...would you stand on a street corner in Lexington on a crowded day with a wooden sign hanging around your neck that says "I LOVE CHILD MOLESTERS"??

LMAO>>>> HELL NO!!!!

Would you....Open a "sex shop" and ask your mom to work the 9 to 5 shift?
phs1986 Wrote:LMAO>>>> HELL NO!!!!

Would you....Open a "sex shop" and ask your mom to work the 9 to 5 shift?

Only if I couldn't get her to work the midnight shift.

Would you marry an UGLY person just for the money?
as many times as thats crept in my mind..no I wouldnt..lolBig Grin

would you slap a lion in the face?
Midee1 Wrote:Only if I couldn't get her to work the midnight shift.

Would you marry an UGLY person just for the money?
TidesHoss32 Wrote:as many times as thats crept in my mind..no I wouldnt..lolBig Grin

Not if it was the one that belonged to Siegfried and Roy.

Would you bet against your childs sports team in a game?
Smile I dont have children, but yes, I would do that, lol...

would you hitchhike cross country from the Atlantic to the Pacific with a just released serial killer?

Midee1 Wrote:Not if it was the one that belonged to Siegfried and Roy.

Would you bet against your childs sports team in a game?
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Smile I dont have children, but yes, I would do that, lol...

would you hitchhike cross country from the Atlantic to the Pacific with a just released serial killer?

Nope, like so many on here have said, you can't enjoy the money if you're dead.

Would you put an angry raccoon into your underwear and then start pinching him over and over?
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:as many times as thats crept in my mind..no I wouldnt..lolBig Grin

I would if I had a 10 second head start and a barrier in sight LOL
Liven on the edge man LOLCool
More Cowbell Wrote:Nope, like so many on here have said, you can't enjoy the money if you're dead.

Would you put an angry raccoon into your underwear and then start pinching him over and over?

Yes!!!! I have been kicked and punched in the nuts so many times, I no longer feel pain down there!! lol (just kidding)

Would you spend a week in a room with a skunk? Let me add you are tied up and can not pinch your nose.
Yes, growing up with my dad and brothers, I've smelled worse... Smile

If you could never change it back, would you legally change your first and middle name to Mo Lester?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:Yes, growing up with my dad and brothers, I've smelled worse... Smile

If you could never change it back, would you legally change your first and middle name to Mo Lester?

Sure. Just never tell anyone your middle name. However, most the time when you are filling out paperwork it is fill out with the last name first then first then middle so it would be something like: Johnson, Mo Lester which just sounds wrong Lol

Would sit in a room for more then a week forced to watch reruns of Teletubbies?
Yes, I could do that. Does Tinky Winky still carry a purse? Smile

Back to the real question. Would you have a full body wax job (just like they started to do in 40-Year-Old Virgin) performed on you once a week for the rest of your life?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
yes, lol hoping that eventually I'd become numb to it..

Would you let Michael Vick watch your dog while on vacation?
More Cowbell Wrote:Yes, I could do that. Does Tinky Winky still carry a purse? Smile

Back to the real question. Would you have a full body wax job (just like they started to do in 40-Year-Old Virgin) performed on you once a week for the rest of your life?
Yes, Would hate it and KNOW that before I left I would threaten his life, but for a Mill.....I would!
For a million dollars, and you were in high school, would you not play your final 2 years of your favorite sport?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Yes, Would hate it and KNOW that before I left I would threaten his life, but for a Mill.....I would!
For a million dollars, and you were in high school, would you not play your final 2 years of your favorite sport?

Yes!! I was a drummer anyways lol I would just be a big sports fan and that plays music lol.

For a million dollars would you let your wife or gilfriend go on a date with OJ Simpson?
f--- yeah I would, if he promised to keep her foreverBig Grin

would you skydive over Baghdad with a parachute painted like an American flag?
No way, that would be like having a huge bullseye on you! Doubt you would live to speak of that.

Would you volunteer to let an entire group of 100 med school students use you to practice doing a prostate exam (or for the ladies, a pelvic exam)?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:No way, that would be like having a huge bullseye on you! Doubt you would live to speak of that.

Would you volunteer to let an entire group of 100 med school students use you to practice doing a prostate exam (or for the ladies, a pelvic exam)?

....that will be an ockward yes... I believe I could retain my dignity knowing that there would be a million dollars waiting afterwards...However, I am having regrets about that answer lol.

Would you let all NFL punters take kicking practice with your tee bag "if you know what I mean"?
Yes, you didn't say I couldn't wear a cup. Big Grin

Would you stand out in a lightning storm for 10 minutes holding a metal rod into the air? (It's been storming outside today.)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:Yes, you didn't say I couldn't wear a cup. Big Grin

Would you stand out in a lightning storm for 10 minutes holding a metal rod into the air? (It's been storming outside today.)

Go back to my question and answer it as if you could not wear a cup or anything that could possibly protect your junk :eek:. Now answer it....

With your question it would totally be relavent to where I was at... You did not say I could not stand under a bridge Big Grin . Got ya back :rockon:
Tweak it and then I will answer lol
lol Would you steal all the food from the hot box at the old folks home?
YES!!!!!!
Would you lay in a pool of spyders and snakes with one copperhead at the other end and a tarantula on the same end of the copperhead with you at the total opposite end weighted down to where you couldn't move for 15 minutes?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:YES!!!!!!
Would you lay in a pool of spyders and snakes with one copperhead at the other end and a tarantula on the same end of the copperhead with you at the total opposite end weighted down to where you couldn't move for 15 minutes?

If you could not move I would hope that they would not get hostile but I would still say .......maybe lol

Would you go into a gay bar on the New Jersey coast and order the drink "sex on the beach"?
No.

Would you allow this thread to end and it become a Classic?
Beef Wrote:No.

Would you allow this thread to end and it become a Classic?

Yes.

Would you be the one to close it and make it a classic?
I WOULD IF I WAS SOMEONE IN BGR....LOL..IT WOULD BE AN HONOR AND A PRIVELEDGE TO HAVE THIS HONOR ANDTO BREAK ME IN AS AN INAUGURAL MODERATOR....Just something to think about.....
For a million dollars, would you let PLAYBOY5 be a mod, lol?
Naaa...I'd rather have the original PLAYBOY. No need for the 5th one.

DONE.....Good thread guys. Need something else like it now!
  •  Previous
  • 15(current)