Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your favorite brand fishing pole?
bionic blade
good call that is all that i have

BassMaster Wrote:I will go with the g-loomis on the rod and Quantum or Daiwa
I would say Zebco 33.
Ugly Sticks
shakespeare ugly stick all the way baby
have to go with the snoopy reel.
i like an abu garcia reel on an ugly stick rod.
4_real Wrote:shakespeare ugly stick all the way baby

Same.
OU_Bruiser Wrote:I would have to go with the zebco 33 almost indastructable keeps going no matter what good for the 1st time fisherman or the life tim does;t matter good for any one and easy to cast..........

i would have to agree i've used them since birth seems like
bionic blade for me

i caught a shark in florida with it. i thought i was going to snap in half! it was a little bit bigger than a baby. a dipped a baby blue gill in blood.

picture ur fingertip to your shoulder. about like that

that sucker fought...
A bass pro extreme rod, in a medium heavy or heavy action is the best all around pick. And my favorit reel is the Abu Garcia ambassadeur RX. Spooled with 14 pound test, they can handle nearly any fishing situation.
Absolutely has to graphite All Star. I love my setup with a Abu Garcia Ambassoder 4600 with a 6ft graphite All Star rod.
G-Loomis...by far
G-loomis by far. All Star is close behind though IMO. It really just depends on what type of fishing you are doing.
dynamite
I use the ugly stik and a Zebco 33 reel for Ohio River fishing.
My spinning reel is a Shimano Symetre 2500 RJ. It's on a 6'3",medium action,60 million modulus, Extreme,by Bass Pro. I love it. I use 8lb trilene and have caught 2 5lb+ smallmouth's with it. It handles great. Cost about $215 so it better be good. Right? My baitcaster is a 30 yr old Abu Garcia Ambassaduer 5000c. It's mounted on a 6'6",med/heavy,cyber stick by Renegade with 10lb test Trilene. Love it too. I had a great night not long ago on Cherokee Lake in Morristown,Tn. We used a 6" red shad curly tail worm and the largemouth ate it up. We caught 10 and an average of about 3.75lb's per fish. Looking forward to the second frost when the Smallies should turn on. Nothin' like fishing for deep water smallmouth with live creek minnows.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]