Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lifetime
as most of you already know lifetime tv is hosting a show about the dunbar cheerleaders...let this be a place where we can talk about the show...for more on the show-- http://www.lifetimetv.com/shows/cheerleader/index.html
yeah i know my dunbar girls are awesome i cant wait to watch this segment
Im confussed on why they are doing another show on Dunbar. Could they not find another squad that no one has followed around yet??
im really not sure...i guess dunbar is just nationally well-known through the true-life series
They should have done greenup county or one of the consistently good squads in tennessee and texas.
agreed
the first show on dunbar wasnt suppose to be on dunbar... it was supose to be on the cheerleaders from GREENUP COUNTY.......but there coach didnt want them to do a show because of their experience with the book... dont get me wrong dunbar is amazing, but greenup has won way more national titles than dumbar!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Im sorry but i dont think Dunbar is that amazing. UKs cheerleaders coach them. If you sent those same people to pike county and they coached shelby valley or pike central, they would be going to UCA nationals and winning large varsity.

Danbar is WAY overrated
thats true pville cheer alum..... dunbar is over rated... but they are still good:blabbermo
"PvilleCheerAlum" Wrote:Im sorry but i dont think Dunbar is that amazing. UKs cheerleaders coach them. If you sent those same people to pike county and they coached shelby valley or pike central, they would be going to UCA nationals and winning large varsity.

Danbar is WAY overrated
Why not coach the ville!!!!!Confusedhithappe
lets see. Dunbar is in Lexington?? Pikeville already has a good choreographer and we make up most of our stunts ourselves.
"PvilleCheerAlum" Wrote:lets see. Dunbar is in Lexington?? Pikeville already has a good choreographer and we make up most of our stunts ourselves.

Everybody knows that you have people come in and do your stuff, why bring PC and SV into it anyway!:wtf1:
they were just examples. Both your squad and valley have alot of talent and potential as does SF Pburg JC and others. I was just using PC and SV as examples because you all are in Pike County.

We do not have "people" come in and do our stuff. We practice and make up stunts, and one guy (who has been our choreographer since as long as i can remember) puts the material that we have worked on together into a routine and does the music.

Unless everybody has been to pikevilles practices everyday i dont think anyone knows.
"PvilleCheerAlum" Wrote:they were just examples. Both your squad and valley have alot of talent and potential as does SF Pburg JC and others. I was just using PC and SV as examples because you all are in Pike County.

We do not have "people" come in and do our stuff. We practice and make up stunts, and one guy (who has been our choreographer since as long as i can remember) puts the material that we have worked on together into a routine and does the music.

Unless everybody has been to pikevilles practices everyday i dont think anyone knows.

Yeah we all know who it is--
ok pc cher chick...... u have not been to one of our practices so u have NO idea how our practices are....... so before u say something about our coreographer or how we get our material maybe you should learn the facts or compete on a GOOD squad..:wenumber1 :king: :king: :wieghts:
pc cheer chick plz dont critcize our squad just because we have an awesome friend who gives us a routine you have to have talent to go along with what he gives its us who does the stuff it doesnt mean we are handed over stuff we work really hard all year long and it doesnt affect you so plz stop dissing on my girls
Get it back on the topic of the Dunbar Television show or I'll lock this one up too!

If you want to discuss choreographers, then start a new thread!

Thanks!!!!!
Why are you all arguing over this. It' s good to bring people in to show you new things. There are new stunts and techniques that come up all the time. It generally starts in the college forum and then filters down through allstars and then high school. why do you think places like Lexington and Louisville have such great high school and allstar programs. Because the two college squads in those towns are both National Champions, one NCA and one UCA as well as Louisville All girl has won national the last 4 years, they are awesome. They could really teach all girl stunts, much better than co-ed stunters. And I'm sure that any of you girls who base or fly know that co-ed stunts are entirely different than all girl stunts. We as a region need to tap into that. Find out what's going on in the cheerleading world. we can be just as strong as any of the regions up north.
PC--she wasn't being negative by suggesting either Valley or Central....she was just naming a couple of schools. If she had suggested "VILLE" then someone would've jumped her for that too...saying, what, don't ya think the rest of us are good enough??

But don't sweat it 'ville girls....PC is just jealous. Yea, most everybody knows the choreographer that comes in for Ms Stone and Ms Wheeler....but there is nothing wrong with that!!! He is good, reliable and part of the Pikeville Cheerleading Tradition!!
"pikevillecheer" Wrote:ok pc cher chick...... u have not been to one of our practices so u have NO idea how our practices are....... so before u say something about our coreographer or how we get our material maybe you should learn the facts or compete on a GOOD squad..:wenumber1 :king: :king: :wieghts:

Whatever!
I see that no one can follow simple rules by sticking to the thread topic...say goodbye to yet another ruined thread!!