Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Off Season
Cheerleading is never over...it goes on the whole year...in other words its a year round sport..this just makes a point that cheerleaders work very hard throuhgout the year to get where they are...good luck to all the squads and have fun throughout the years!
I think it is a wonderful idea for all squads to go to camp in the summer be it UCA or NCA. Alot of team building and bonding goes on here and the girls learn alot of cheers and stunt ideas. its also good for the younger girls to get competing experience in the camp champ competition. You learn dance routines too and those are always fun.
agreed...camp usually sets the tone for the entire year
yeah if you go to camp in the summer it keeps you in shape and it just gives the squad members time to bond
also taking gymnastics in the summer is a good thing i know sometimes if you dont you lose some of your tumbling passes
what i find funny, is that KHSAA doesnt recognize cheerleading as a sport, but we have to follow the dead week policy that other recognized sports follow. Doesnt make much sense to me
agreed
I find it amazing that the KHSAA can tell squads who they have to cheer for, yet refuse to make it mandatory for the schools to fund them. I agree PvilleCheerAlum, if we're not considered a sport, why do we have to abide by the "dead period" rules?
"Fuzzy5118" Wrote:I find it amazing that the KHSAA can tell squads who they have to cheer for, yet refuse to make it mandatory for the schools to fund them. I agree PvilleCheerAlum, if we're not considered a sport, why do we have to abide by the "dead period" rules?

:Clap: :Thumbs: