Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs-19 vs Packers-14
Aslan Wrote:Brady wins with crappy receivers(excluding Welker and the emergence of Gronk), no running game, and no defense every week. Stop with the excuses. Give Brady this Green Bay team and it'll be the second team he'd go 16-0 with.

And then choke in the playoffs because he doesnt know that the defense is going to do?

Brady has 3 Receivers in the top 15 stats wise in the NFL, Thats more than any other team.

YOu think this pocket passing QB would go undefeated with this team? What did he get sacked maybe 15 times during his undefeated season? Rodgers is running for his life every other play with this offensive line. And now u have people switching positions on the line because of so many injuries. No Defense? They had a beast defense in 07, they gave up 274 points, fourth best in the league. HE had the Best WR of all time catching 20+ touchdowns. 3 Probowl OL, 1000+ yard RB,. They had a unbelievable team behind brady.

Also the packers have no running game with starks hurt, Are defense has been down right awful, besides are takeaways.
Aslan Wrote:Brady has three SB's but chokes in the playoffs. That's very contradicting.

ONly referring to his undefeated season superbowl game. ONly 1 TD? COme on? I guess your agreeing with everything else tho.

Lets not forget all the Tapes they confiscated during that 07 season.

There were six tapes, according to Goodell -- some from the 2007 preseason, and the rest from 2006.
I really don't care. Can't take those three SB's away and the fact that he's one of the greatest ever. Also the greatest QB of our generation.
Aslan Wrote:I really don't care. Can't take those three SB's away and the fact that he's one of the greatest ever. Also the greatest QB of our generation.

YOu cant take away BAry Bonds home runs but that doesnt mean he earned them fairly.
I have now seen the light.
Jordy Nelson is as good as Wes Welker.
There's a chance that Jermichael Finley wouldn't see the field for the Patriots.
He would have to fight tooth and nail to take Hernandez's spot.
another note...
Packers will NOT win the Super Bowl.
if they had the other teams' signals memorized they still wouldn't win.
zaga_fan Wrote:I have now seen the light.
Jordy Nelson is as good as Wes Welker.

You obviously cant read or chosen not to. That was never said. HE plays just like him. Little white Route runner with amazing speeds.

zaga_fan Wrote:There's a chance that Jermichael Finley wouldn't see the field for the Patriots.
He would have to fight tooth and nail to take Hernandez's spot.

Your kidding right? He is an absolute monster.

zaga_fan Wrote:another note...
Packers will NOT win the Super Bowl.

Ah we shall see.
zaga_fan Wrote:if they had the other teams' signals memorized they still wouldn't win.

Well your team hasnt won anything since.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Told you they'd lose.
I knew for a fact that no team was going undefeated this year.
That was such a useless thread.Glad to see Green Gay brought back down to reality.

I didn't say they would do it, just asked if BGR faithful thought that they could do it.

Wow, thanks for sounding like a complete dick man.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Told you they'd lose.
I knew for a fact that no team was going undefeated this year.
That was such a useless thread.
Glad to see Green Gay brought back down to reality.

Right you predicted that GReg Jennings and James starks would both be injured and the offensive line would all get injured therfore us losing a game? Not a bad prediction. Otherwise we would still be undefeated.

But a loss is a Loss. I would rather have a superbowl than a undefeated season any day.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Right you predicted that GReg Jennings and James starks would both be injured and the offensive line would all get injured therfore us losing a game? Not a bad prediction. Otherwise we would still be undefeated.

But a loss is a Loss. I would rather have a superbowl than a undefeated season any day.

:igiveup:

But your not, so leave it alone. It's been 2 weeks!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote::igiveup:

But your not, so leave it alone. It's been 2 weeks!

You obviously missed the Loss Is a Loss part.