Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best OF in the 15th
SC lost alot last year but still will be strong in th OF this year with Justin Horn,Brandon May,Shawn Johnson and they have plenty of young talent in Steven Goble and Brady Horn.....

Not for sure about anybody eles in the 15th?...Let me know...:wenumber1
Paintsville has a strong of this year with sr kevin williams back in right, shane grimm,
josh watkins , shane cantrall, in left and corey humphry/ danial pugh in center
AC may have one of the best outfields in the 15th. Nick Music, Alex Hammonds, Scott Little with some other key players who can play such as Josh Prater, Ryan Bailey, and Ethan Conley. This team will be very talented with depth at many positions.
pikeville has one of the best outfields in the rgion and maybe the best player in the whole region weston robinson, how cna you leave him off this list. has a great glove and is quick as a cat.
Who is replacing Bull in CF?
I dont know about Centrals whole OF but they have a great CF in JD Plummer that kid can get to the ball in a hurry..
If we are talking OFs as a whole and not just one player. Then I am going with Pikeville and Paintsville.
Why???
Because Pikeville has a great program and always has a solid outfield at least, With Weston leading them out there, I guarantee they will be good as a whole. Paintsville, will have a solid outfield, with only left field left up for grabs IMO. They are working very hard right now on their outfield prowess!
Sheldon Clark and Allen Central have at least one good outfielder apiece, but this was both teams achiles heel last year. Not sure right now about other teams, but Betsy Layne should have a dandy youngster patrolling out there in Brennan Case! mooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
Sheldon Clark has a solid outfield returning this year. Brandon May will be at center, Justin Horn will be in right, and Shawn Johnson will be back in left. When B-May pitches Steven Goble will do a good job replacing him. They should be solid this year. They all played there last year in the same postions and have experience in big game situations seeing as how they are all seniors.
Agreed.Brennen Case is one heck of a ballplayer..
justin slone from sf is one of the best OF i have saw in high school
You havent seen very many high school OF's then if he's one of the best...
Have you seen him play Alfus?
Allen Central should have a pretty solid outfield this season if they can get Josh Prater back on track. Nick Music will lead the corp playing centerfield, and Alex Hammonds, Ethan Conley, Scottie Little, and Prater will all play some OF at some point during the season. Little usually plays right when he is not pitching, Music played a lot of center last season, and Hammonds and Conley will more than likely split time in left. Prater could easily fill an infield void by playing SS and sending Turner to 3B, but I heard he was playing center with Music during practices, so I don't know how Coach Johnson will sort things out, but nonetheless, AC should have a pretty solid OF in 2006.
[quote author=#_4 link=topic=20205.msg204720#msg204720 date=1141614871]
Have you seen him play Alfus?
[/quote]

Yes
Sheldon Clark will have a very experienced outfield this year led by Brandon May in CF. I think they will be solid
I don't Daniel Pugh will be one of the best OF's this year mainly because he will probably play SS or 3rd base for the Tigers this year.  However, if he does continue to play OF he will be the top CF in the region. 
Daniel Pugh
Justin Slone
Sheldon Clark has a really solid outfield this year because Brandon May and Shawn Johnson can both field the ball well and they have cannons for an arm and strong bats so i think they will have decent year this year,
[quote author=shelf link=topic=20205.msg200184#msg200184 date=1141176866]
Paintsville has a strong OF this year with sr kevin williams back in right, shane grimm,
josh watkins , shane cantrall, in left  and corey humphry/ danial pugh in center[/quote]

:thumpsup: :thumpsup:
That's a pretty solid group to choose from!
i mena thats good but no one in the region has a group like pikeville weston robinson leadin the troops in center, chase huffman in right, mackenzie carter in left and tim honaker playin where chas or mac pitch thats a fast group of kids and good skills, and i didnt mention they all cna throw.
[quote author=jackson5 link=topic=20205.msg208601#msg208601 date=1142089500]
i mena thats good but no one in the region has a group like pikeville weston robinson leadin the troops in center, chase huffman in right, mackenzie carter in left and tim honaker playin where chas or mac pitch thats a fast group of kids and good skills, and i didnt mention they all cna throw.
[/quote]

How about proofreading your messages before you post them.  Capitilize and punctuate please.  Your quotes look like jibber-jabber!!!

Anyway, Pikeville lost a lot from their outfield so I don't see this outfield that you have listed being that strong.  Robinson is a little over-rated. I want to see him this year without the great supporting cast.  Huffman just pitches.  Never heard much about Carter and I don't think Honaker plays baseball...he's a football star!!

I'd say Paintsville's will be:
CF: Corey Humphrey
LF: Shane Grimm
RF: Kevin Williams

Daniel Pugh will play somewhere in the infield, either shortstop, or third base.