Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Jericho to return on Jan. 2nd?
According to Ringside News, a source within the World Wrestling Entertainment has leaked that former WWE Superstar Chris Jericho will be in Memphis, Tennessee on January 2, 2012. Coincidentally, for over a month WWE has been airing vignettes on WWE programing signaling the return of a superstar on the date of January 2, 2012.

According to the source, Jericho will fly into Memphis on the first of January and will be there until the third. Although the source will not confirm nor deny that Jericho is the man behind the cryptic promos, it is safe to assume that this all but proves that the promos are for him.

Despite the numerous times Jericho has told fans that he not the one returning, there is just too much evidence to the contrary. As a huge Jericho fan, I am excited—as I would imagine most wrestling fans are—for the return of Y2J.

It will be interesting to see how WWE goes about having him return, whether it be to open the show or even interrupt a match a la CM Punk's world title match against Dolph Ziggler.

Stay tuned as there should be more news in the coming days on whether or not there is any truth to this rumor, or if it's some jerk trying to get us all excited for nothing. I am a believer that we will see "The Best in the World at What He Does" return for another run.

(Y)ear 2012 (2)nd Day (J)anuary

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/10000...aw-arrival
I knew he couldn't stay away...back just in time for Wrestlemania.
I'm sure J-Rod and Stardust will love this.

It would be good to see ole Y2J back
I predicted a Y2J & CM Punk match at WM. That will be a classic if they go this direction! Add that to Punk/Rock. Only thing that could top it for me would be to have Undertaker/Stone Cold!
^ now we're talkin Big Grin
Had tonights UFC match-up for Lesnar taken place in the summer like it was supposed to, we could have seen Lesnar in WM
^ still might happen, after the fight tonight, Lesnar retired from boxing
^ Nah, I see Brock taking at least a year off to get over the embarrassment of tonight's loss. I do see him wrestling in 2013
I do love it.