Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 58 East Ridge 47 -- 59th District
Final
congrats Pikeville
<sigh>
I really dont want to even attempt to discuss this game.
Pikeville congrats.
Congrats Pikeville.. When was the last time Pikeville was at region?
I though East Ridge would win this one but congrats Pikeville
Good job Pikeville and Coach Williams! Nice to see you back to the regional tournament! Good luck against Shelby Valley!
Congrats Pikeville...they wanted it more!
alrite coach of the year award Coach Bart Williams from Pikeville!!!!!
Congrats to the players and Coach Williams. Good luck in the region! This is a great win for this team.
Congrats to the guys! When is the championship game? I might get to make it.
Congratulations Panthers!! Good luck against Valley on Friday night!!
Last time to region was 2001 I think. Great job Pikeville. You have done a great job this year and deserve it!!!! And like i said...coach of the year!
Unbelievable! I never thought this would happen...Pikeville going to Region for 1st time since back in 2000 I do believe...
Wow! Great win for this program. I never thought this team could improve this much! They had a bunch of kids step up who a lot of people doubted early in the season! It is glad to see the Panthers back in the Region!! Good Luck Friday against the Valley and next week in the Expo Center!!
Way to go Coach Williams and the Pikeville Panthers!:Cheerlead

I knew that Bart would instill that Panther Pride once again, but this is even quicker than I had expected. I know some will say this is only one win, but this is huge for Pikeville!:Thumbs:
Congrats to Pikeville. Coach Williams has done an excellent job. That is why you can throw the records out when it comes to districts. The Panthers has improved so much this season and GOOD LUCK in the district championship and regionals
Can anyone tell me who the refs where of this game???? How did they do??
Who cares??
I cant understand why some people just have to be rude???? No reason to act that way...I have a friend who refs and just wondered if they had this game...
Congrat to Pikeville. I think the game was called fairly, the refs did a good job. A bad call here and a missed call there but is in every game, no matter the refs. It has been an awful loosing season for ER. The first since the school opened I believe. Thanks Coach(???) May!!
Congrats to Pikeville! ER played a great game, shots just didnt fall for them tonight. Both teams played with alot of heart. What Pikevilles student section was missing in numbers, they made up for it with noise.

Pikeville jumped out to a 6-0 lead. Pikeville played hard and with emotion all night long. They cut back on their turnovers and played with their head pretty much all night.

East Ridge came painted and dressed up. They played with alot of intensity and determination. It seems to me that the shots that normally would fall in, fell out instead. Great game ER!
wow.. congrats pikeville
&quot;gettheball&quot; Wrote:Can anyone tell me who the refs where of this game???? How did they do??
The officials were Wendell Wallen, Richard Davis, and Mike Walker.
They did fine. They did not affect the outcome. Both teams disagreed with calls from time to time. The officials were not a factor in this game.
I agree fox sports congrats to the panthers.
The officials actually did a good job for once.
-It was a great game both teams tried very hard.I think that the coaches shouldnt have put ALL out better players in the 1st 2 quarters cuz by the 3rd and 4th they were tired and Pikeville began to score more.Up until then we were neck and neck but even though we lost we had great school spirit!Congrats Pikeville and good luck Friday night against our biggest rival I will be sure to be on the pikeville side that night!!!*
It happens. This is the first time that Pikeville has went to region since East Ridge has been a school and when a time actually says that they don't care about the game then they deserve to lose it.
I think this was the first time that I have ever seen East Ridge in a game where the other team wanted it more than they did. But maybe Coach May has something to do with that.
&quot;champ321&quot; Wrote:The officials actually did a good job for once.

It must be catchy because the refs for Johnson Central's boys did a good job as well. There were missed calls on both ends of the court but overall a well called game.
congrats p'ville, nothing went right for us last night, shots.. just wouldn't fall, hard played game by both, in the end (I agree) they wanted it more, Good luck in the up coming game P'ville, love you warriors, peace out!!!!