Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers @ Broncos AFC Playoffs 1st Round
Who wins?
Who wins?
Steelers..

Steelers 17
Broncos 10
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I'm calling this, if the Broncos can manage to score 20+ points, they will win this game. I just cant see them doing it though.

Steelers-20
Broncos-9
I really just hope Tebow plays well and ends the season on a positive note.
MVP2 Wrote:I really just hope Tebow plays well and ends the season on a positive note.

Me two. But just not with a winSmile
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I still have faith in Tim Tebow. I don't, however, have any faith in the Broncos' secondary.

Steelers - 38
Broncos - 20
I never had any faith what so ever in Tebow and his demis will happen against a good Pitt defense.

Steelers-34
Broncos-10

Tebow- 7/32 14 Passing Yards. 14 Carries for 9 yards. 3 INT's.
[Image: http://static5.businessinsider.com/image...bowing.jpg]

I'm not sure that Tebowing will be enough to get by the headhunter and the groper.

Steelers by 21
Steelers-27
Broncos-6

b/c in the last 6 games Steelers defense has given up 3 TD's.
I hope the Broncos win, but I'm not sure if Tebow can hang with the Steelers defense.
I think defenses have figured out how to defend Tebow. Disciplined outside contain, tight man coverage on WRs, interior pressure. 3 things the Steelers defense is extremely good at. Tebow will be forced to stay in the pocket and make a tight throw, and if the last 2 games say anything, it's not looking good for Tebow.

If the Broncos can get the running game going, they'll have a slight chance, but I don't see the defense stopping Pittsburgh.

Steelers - 35
Broncos - 7

Also, I think Tebow is a great person, but you can't let ESPN go nuts over you like that. I would suggest avoiding a lot of attention during the off-season.
Pittsburgh will destroy Denver.

38-3.
Denver
Lets go Tebow!
Being in denver could help the broncos.
^ I'd like to think that, but the Steelers have made any place they play home
Let's go Denver! I'd love to see them win, and I'd hate to see Pittsburgh win. Cincy and Baltimore are already in the playoffs, the most annoying team in the AFC North, the Steelers, don't need to be there too, lol. Much rather see Tebow and the rest of the Broncs get some playoff success. The Ravens are going to win it all anyway.

Broncos 29
Steelers 26
Broncos - 21
Steelers - 17

Tebow wins.
The Mendenhall injury will affect the Steelers in the playoffs, but not in this game
Of course the old saying "Any given Sunday" applies, but I really don't see us losing to the Broncos.

They managed a piddly 3 points against the Chiefs today, got crushed by the Bills 2 weeks ago, and got embarrassed by the Patriots 3 weeks ago.

It was only a matter of time (4 or 5 weeks) before a team came up with a game plan to stop Tebow on offense, and if New England's crappy defense can do it, I sure as hell hope we can. Remember the Wild Cat offense that was so dominant in the NFL for about half a year? As soon as someone figures out how to stop it, it becomes very ineffective. I believe the same is true for Tebow.

If the Steelers go out and play relatively mistake free football and don't give up stupid big plays, they should have no problem getting a victory in Denver.
Pittsburgh 20-7.
Steelers - 24
Broncos - 10
31.4 percent of Tim Tebow’s passes this season fell incomplete due to an over or underthrown pass. No quarterback had a higher percentage of off-target incompletions this season. 5 of Tebow’s 6 interceptions were also the result of an over or underthrown pass.
DEN really needs a Pick 6 or a huge special teams play or two
Tim Tebow will make his first playoff start against the Steelers top-ranked defense. The only other time Tebow has faced a defense to finish the season ranked 1st in the NFL was in Week 17 of 2010, when the Broncos lost to the Chargers 33-28. Tebow went 16-36 for 205 yards with 2 TD and 2 Int and rushed 13 times for 94 yards and a TD.
Would expect PGH to live in 11 personnel, with 3 WRs. Ben in shotgun-everything comes out quick. Tons of matchups with PGH's receivers over DEN's DBs-outside of Champ
Roethlisberger is limping while going out to midfield for the coin toss
Dnever wins toss, defers
The Steelers finished tied for 28th in the NFL with a -13 turnover margin in 2011, their worst since a -14 turnover margin in 1968. The Broncos weren’t much better, finishing at -12. This will be the first playoff game in the Super Bowl era between teams with a turnover margin of -10 or worse in the regular season.
  • 1(current)
  • Next