Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best teams in the moutains?
I have haven't watch much this year who has the beat teams?
Knox county middle is a tough team to beat, any way you look at it
ukcat fan Wrote:I have haven't watch much this year who has the beat teams?

I agree Knox county middle is very good!
[B]Louisa
Pikeville
Dorton[B]
[/B][/B]
i think you have to add paintsville and chavies to this list they r both very good teams.
NuttinButNet Wrote:[B]Louisa
Pikeville
Dorton[B]
[/B][/B]

Ive seen Pikeville and Dorton in person both are good teams but neither are close to Knox.
Knox Central's eighth grade class won the seventh grade KBA State last year.
They are by FAR the best eighth grade team I have seen this year.
I've seen Knox and they are impressive. Paintsville is one of the top teams in the mountains without a doubt. The last game we played them, they were the best team we've played all year that night. They played like a good high school jv team.
1. KNOX --- BY FAR, I watch alot of middle school and high school,I have seen high school teams they can play with or even beat.

2 thru 5. Louisa, Pikeville, Paintsville, Chavies. Any one of these could win on a given night.

With Daniels Paintsville might have been clear #2, Pikeville has solid 5 players but big dropoff when Ryder is hurt, Louisa very good team, Chavies has 6 solid players that play great together and very well coached.

6. Hazard- lost 2 starters early in season or they would be right their with those four teams, still have some really good players.

7. Dorton- good team, really good at home
8. Carr Creek- Have really good player in Williams
9. Ab Combs- 2nd best Perry county team
10. Leslie Co. huge team 6'4 and 6'5 down low
Im only going to do the 14th.
1. Chavies
2. Hazard
3. Carr Creek
4. Jackson city
5. R.W. Combs
6. AB Combs
7. Leslie
8. Wolfe
9. Jenkins
10. Whitesburg
Looks good to me..Basketball89.
CADEREECE Wrote:1. KNOX --- BY FAR, I watch alot of middle school and high school,I have seen high school teams they can play with or even beat.

2 thru 5. Louisa, Pikeville, Paintsville, Chavies. Any one of these could win on a given night.

With Daniels Paintsville might have been clear #2, Pikeville has solid 5 players but big dropoff when Ryder is hurt, Louisa very good team, Chavies has 6 solid players that play great together and very well coached.

6. Hazard- lost 2 starters early in season or they would be right their with those four teams, still have some really good players.

7. Dorton- good team, really good at home
8. Carr Creek- Have really good player in Williams
9. Ab Combs- 2nd best Perry county team
10. Leslie Co. huge team 6'4 and 6'5 down low

Jackson City has defeated Ab Combs on their court and defeated Leslie Co. 3 out of 4 times this year.
Why is no one even mentioning Clay Co? Clay beat Knox Co. this past Saturday in the 13th Region Championship at North Laurel High School. I watched the game. Clay is really good also.
if Jackson co. had harris there would no dout there in the top 3 or 4
5timechamp Wrote:Ive seen Pikeville and Dorton in person both are good teams but neither are close to Knox.

Pikeville beat Knox this year....
Letcher middle won their county tournament . Finished 22-3. Lost to East perry, split with RW , beat whitesburg twice, beat hazard by 41, beat Carr creek. Probably had the best player in region with Isaac Caudill.
Belfry was a great team just didn't get managed the way they should have