Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Kentucky football fans saying you would beat WVU
Hopefully you are watching the Orange Bowl, because if you are, you would know that if you played West Virginia ten times, you would get blown out ten times. This team is for real and I dont think they would care that UK is an SEC team (on paper). Not being a dick, just calling it like I see it. Time to admit it people. UK wouldnt stand a chance. So you should hope that this never develops into a rivalry. Now, Im ready for my bashing. Commence. Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Tigers are getting blown out right now by WVU. After that 99 yard take away on the goal like by #25. Clemson has just completely shut down and WVU has just took over. Dominaing at every aspect of the game. I've thrown stuff all over this stupid house watching my Tigers get blown away. Absolutely sickening! Allowing a team to score 35 points in a quarter! We better come out in this 2nd half and get a stop at WVU's first possession or we'll be down by 50 and Michael Burchett will be throwing TD's on our butt.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Hopefully you are watching the Orange Bowl, because if you are, you would know that if you played West Virginia ten times, you would get blown out ten times. This team is for real and I dont think they would care that UK is an SEC team (on paper). Not being a dick, just calling it like I see it. Time to admit it people. UK wouldnt stand a chance. So you should hope that this never develops into a rivalry. Now, Im ready for my bashing. Commence. Big Grin

Thanks for the kudos Tidehoss.

And Spud, thanks for taking a butt whipping with class!!!!!
Well I like West Virginia and Clemson both, but I would have NEVER thought that WVU would put up 63 on them in two and a half quarters. This is unbelievable. Careful tonight Dangerous, if they burned half of it down after going to the final four, Morgantown is gonna be like 9/11 minus the terrorists after they wrap this one up Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I was going to ask if any of you UK fans had any extra furniture that you wanted to get rid of.
And UC was 2 missed field goals away from the Orange Bowl. Way to represent the Big East WVU. Too bad it looks like you're stuck with the Big East for another season.
West Virginia is putting up video game numbers tonight. If they played like this all season they would have been kissing crystal next Monday.
Spud6 Wrote:Tigers are getting blown out right now by WVU. After that 99 yard take away on the goal like by #25. Clemson has just completely shut down and WVU has just took over. Dominaing at every aspect of the game. I've thrown stuff all over this stupid house watching my Tigers get blown away. Absolutely sickening! Allowing a team to score 35 points in a quarter! We better come out in this 2nd half and get a stop at WVU's first possession or we'll be down by 50 and Michael Burchett will be throwing TD's on our butt.

So how long have you had the Clemson logo up?
WVU would win some years. UK would win some years. WVU would have definitely hsve won this year with the Hal Mumme protege at the helm.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Hopefully you are watching the Orange Bowl, because if you are, you would know that if you played West Virginia ten times, you would get blown out ten times. This team is for real and I dont think they would care that UK is an SEC team (on paper). Not being a dick, just calling it like I see it. Time to admit it people. UK wouldnt stand a chance. So you should hope that this never develops into a rivalry. Now, Im ready for my bashing. Commence. Big Grin

Ill be the first to admit our football program is a complete and utter joke, as our coach is.
Personally i think everyone should boycott the games completely until the administration spends the money nescesary to build a good football program.
I was a season ticket holder, but gave all of my tickets away this year and will not buy again.
I dont know what people are saying UK would beat WVU, but IMO we would lose to almost every BCS conference team out there. IDK if there was one bowl team this year that UK could have beat.
I honestly thought we were so close a few years ago to starting something great, than we do just the opposite and hire a "coach in waiting" , which i completly hate and is just flat out stupid. Then to top that, we bring him back.
Im not sure how anyone could root for UK football right now, and as the saying goes, "true fans stick with the team threw the good and the bad", well hell, ive never seen the good therefore doing away with that famous saying.
Every year has been a dissapointment IMO. We should be expecting to compete for SEC titles every year, but UK fans are content with going to toilet bowls and hoping to finish the year 6-6.
I remember when everyone thought we had such a great year back when we had woodson and tamme. IMO that year was a big dissapointment losing to teams like Miss St. and Tenn that year. While fans think it was a good year because we finished two or three games above 500, we were still no where near close to SEC caliber football and wont be anywhere in the near future.

As for now, ill root on the basketball cats, and thats it. We are the doormat and jokers (pun intended) of SEC football, and Division 1 football as a whole.
As I said in the other WVU thread, I always root for our West Virginia neighbors, as long as they aren't playing UK.
zaga_fan Wrote:So how long have you had the Clemson logo up?

Before the Clemson - WVU game started? What, just cause I didn't have a Clemson logo up doesn't make me a fan? Sorry that I'm a bigger UK fan and you can only have one favorite college team. But if you ask most people on here, you'll learn I'm a true fan.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Thanks for the kudos Tidehoss.

And Spud, thanks for taking a butt whipping with class!!!!!

Thanks, got to take it with something. Lol