Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Republican Gingrich out of Virginia primary election
TheRealVille Wrote:Doesn't bother me a bit. I just like calling you out when you post obviously wrong stuff. You ignore everything that shows you are wrong. Pro Forma sessions aren't legal "in sessions". They didn't allow business to be conducted, or allow Obama the opportunity to bring anybody up for appointment.

You can ignore the other stuff also, it only shows that what I told about how you handle stuff is wormy. Goodnight Hoot, go crawl back in your hole. Now maybe people understand why I told you once before to go crawl back in your hole, now that the story is out in the open.
You are a sick man, RV, and I use the term loosely (man, not sick).
Hoot Gibson Wrote:You are a sick man, RV, and I use the term loosely (man, not sick).
LOL, you don't have a right to call anybody a man or not, you've already proved that.
TheRealVille Wrote:LOL, you don't have a right to call anybody a man or not, you've already proved that.
OK, I take it back then. You are not a man. What do you call pitiful people who throw tantrums when they get ignored on an internet forum?
Children? Patients? Maybe stalker is a more appropriate term. :lmao:
Hoot Gibson Wrote:OK, I take it back then. You are not a man. What do you call pitiful people who throw tantrums when they get ignored on an internet forum?
Children? Patients? Maybe stalker is a more appropriate term. :lmao:
The ignoring posts showing where you are wrong doesn't bother me, it's the wormy stuff you do, like bringing private talks out in the public. Not something that anybody that knows anything about being a man does.

Go to bed Hoot, you are starting to reach, and show your true colors even more.
TheRealVille Wrote:The ignoring posts showing where you are wrong doesn't bother me, it's the wormy stuff you do, like bringing private talks out in the public. Not something that anybody that knows anything about being a man does.

Go to bed Hoot, you are starting to reach, and show your true colors even more.
A real man does not start calling people ass holes when his own ignorance exposes him as a fool. Make all the excuses that you want for your childish behavior, RV, but as I said, we both know the truth. You apologized for your behavior but everybody can see what an apology from you means. You are not an honorable man.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:A real man does not start calling people ass holes when his own ignorance exposes him as a fool. Make all the excuses that you want for your childish behavior, RV, but as I said, we both know the truth. You apologized for your behavior but everybody can see what an apology from you means. You are not an honorable man.
An honor judgement from Hoot, :lmao: That's funny shit right there. I don't care who you are, that's funny.