Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FINAL Magoffin 59 Johnson Central 42
:Cheerlead Back 2 Back 2 Back DISTRICT CHAMPIONS!!!! :Cheerlead
Congrats Magoffin Co.
that was a great game way to go magoffin.. brittany manns was burning it up tonight!
Congrats girls on your third district title in a row. Keep the momentum going through the regional tournament.
Congrats MC!
Congrats Magoffin.... 3 in a row... way to go
Way to go Hornets, great game tonight!!!!!
3in a row 4 the girls and 4 in arow for the cheerleaders

congrats put 2 years 2 district titles
3 PEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!:champ: :wenumber1 :dance: :Cheerlead TongueoliceLig
Great game by the Hornets...... I didnt think that central played that bad... Another big game by the Freshman COnley tonight for the eagles... These were 2 great teams and they will represent our district well in the region...
Congrats Hornets
Congrats hornets, I wanted to get to this game but it didn't work out maybe I'll catch them in Regionals at the expo center. Any Stats for Magoffin?
3 In a row BABY!!!! Whoot congrats girls moving on to the EXPO CENTER!!!!!!!!
Heads up to Magoffin who just flat out ,out played the eagles tonight. I was really upset tho when A.J. Howard gave C. Sayler that cheap blow to the stomach that was really uncalled for. Congrats on a three peat tho guys. I can't wait to watch you play at the expo center.
Congrats Magoffin!
Both teams will represent the 57th very well, and I think we might see them in the finals next weekend!
"The Guru" Wrote:Both teams will represent the 57th very well, and I think we might see them in the finals next weekend!
I wouldnt mind seeing that one bit
i am so proud of you girls and the cheerleaders any stats ... BTW in 3 years Selena Conley will be something else to watch
"The Fan" Wrote:i am so proud of you girls and the cheerleaders any stats ... BTW in 3 years Selena Conley will be something else to watch

3 years!!!! Hell, she is pretty darn nice to watch now!!! :Thumbs:
"The Guru" Wrote:3 years!!!! Hell, she is pretty darn nice to watch now!!! :Thumbs:
i didnt mean to offend you calm down i was just meaning she will be awsome nobody will come close to her no need to freak out
"The Fan" Wrote:i didnt mean to offend you calm down i was just meaning she will be awsome nobody will come close to her no need to freak out

Absolutely not offended or freaked out!!! Just excited at the fact that she is such a young player and is starting to step up into a leadership role already!!! I wittnesed this tonight against MC, whenever a teammate made a mistake or commited a foul, she would come straight to them and tell them, they were ok, let's keep playing hard!! I was proud of knowing her and her family!
WAY to go LADY HORNETS. Just keep on Keeping on.
"SeniorEagle04" Wrote:Heads up to Magoffin who just flat out ,out played the eagles tonight. I was really upset tho when A.J. Howard gave C. Sayler that cheap blow to the stomach that was really uncalled for. Congrats on a three peat tho guys. I can't wait to watch you play at the expo center.

I was pretty upset too when Ashley Jade took at least three haymakers and everyone in strips seemed to have a temporary loss of vision...anyway

Congratulations girls!!! Keep on writing history for Magoffin County sports!
"SeniorEagle04" Wrote:Heads up to Magoffin who just flat out ,out played the eagles tonight. I was really upset tho when A.J. Howard gave C. Sayler that cheap blow to the stomach that was really uncalled for. Congrats on a three peat tho guys. I can't wait to watch you play at the expo center.

It's pretty bad when someone gets on here and tries to tarnish a players image by one incedent. The incident was a resulty from Ashley Jade trying to get Salyers hands off of her. Salyer was holding, pulling and grabbing Ashley all night. The ref's didn't call anything, so Ashley tried to get her hands off of her and accidentally hit her. Ashley was upset after it occurred. However, she knew she had to continue the play and not let her team down. Now for you people that want to get on here and bash players, shame on you. I watched the entire district tournament and there was worse that went on besides this. If you want to talk about something SeniorEagle04, you might want to talk about the last second fan that mouthed off at Coach Miller and the rest of the coaches and team when the incident happened. This was very inappropiate behavior for anyone, especially an Eagle fan. Having said this, all that needs to be said is, congrats to Magoffin Co. and Johnson Co. for having a great season and district tournament. Also, congrats to all of the 57th district teams, other teams have lived in fear this past season when they faced you. On a personal note, I would like to congradulate Calloray Howard for being acceppted to Berea College and continuing her basketball carrer. Also, to Chelsea Jarrell for continueing her carrer at Pikeville College. Great job ladies.
Great job Hornets!!! You gals played one heck of a game, especially defensively. Great job of getting in the passing lanes. I think it freaked JC and Phillip out when the girls opened up in a 3-2 with Megan on the point! (It didn't really work, but it freaked 'em out!)

Congrats to Calloray, Michaela, Ashley and Brittany for making the all-tournament team. Brit shot lights out last night. Also, gotta give congrats to Chelsea Jarrell for her all-tournament team honors. She was really rooting for the Hornets last night.
Does anyone else besides me thiink that wireman should turn Celena Conley lose earlier in the game and let her have the green light all game instead of just at the end of the game. She would score a lot more if he did i think it would help the eagles..
"Hoopla" Wrote:If you want to talk about something SeniorEagle04, you might want to talk about the last second fan that mouthed off at Coach Miller and the rest of the coaches and team when the incident happened. This was very inappropiate behavior for anyone, especially an Eagle fan.

I did not see this and i was sitting right behind the Magoffin Bench. I was not bashing her, I know she didn't mean to do it, i just simply said it really upset me. I know that she was trying to get salyers off her but still. I never said one bashing word about her. IMO she is one of the best players in the region. I'm sorry if what i said offended you, but it was not meant in a bad way. As for the fan thing i must have missed it, even tho idk how i did.
The Hornets were just to much for JC last night!!! I think that JC's girls team was flat and tired even though they beat the Tigers with ease the night before.I think that game was such a big one that they lost just a little focus.The 15th tourney should be interesting on the girls side!!! Who knows they might meet again???
I would Love to see this two teams in the 15th Region Championship.
LOL someone always has to over-react about something. Great win for the Hornets. I think they will win the region. They have put together a nice lil program over there. Nice job.