Subway or Wendy's???? HMMMM
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Heat over Lakers - TONIGHT
^
Correct
Im hungry
^and bored
^ nope just hungry
Ok boys...day 1 of eating right going well so far...took a jog early this morning. Getting back into things. Already thinking more clear lol.
^ I had a doughnut for breakfast, yummmmmm
I wonder how long this lasts......
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
lwc Wrote:i wonder how long this lasts......

Smile

Smile
had some beans for lunch. They are the magical fruit
Quote:Barry Larkin is most recent MLB draftee elected to Cooperstown, having been taken with the 4th overall pick by the @reds in 1985. #MLBDraft

From the MLB HoF Twitter Account.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Day 1 done pretty good...

Study time...almost...damn.
Quote:Teacher arrested on drug charges dlvr.it/1gP1Hx

From WKYT Twitter Account
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Quote:50 year sentence handed down to man convicted of rape & sodomy dlvr.it/1gP1Gy

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Quote:Chamber of Commerce President resigns dlvr.it/1gP1Fh

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Quote:The LORD is compassionate & gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love. Psalm 103:8

From @Saintly_Life Twitter Account
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My wife is studying for her children's worship service lesson. I am so blessed to have a wife that not only reads her Bible but wants to study it too.

In case you are curious a children's worship service is something that is much more than just children's church.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Quote:A friend loves at all times, & a brother is born for adversity. - Prov 17:17

From @Saintly_Life Twitter Account
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Quote:Man sentenced to 10 years in prison dlvr.it/1gNqPp

From WKYT's Twitter Account
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Quote:Laurel County man pleads not guilty to murder charges dlvr.it/1gNqNg

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Quote: Longtime city employee dies dlvr.it/1gNqMg

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm tempted to go back into trolldom again.
LWC Wrote:My wife is studying for her children's worship service lesson. I am so blessed to have a wife that not only reads her Bible but wants to study it too.

In case you are curious a children's worship service is something that is much more than just children's church.

Im much more of a sinner than i am a saint, but i was blessed with a wife that loves the lord and wants to attend church every day.
Its kept me straight and narrow.
I should be in bed right now.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Im much more of a sinner than i am a saint, but i was blessed with a wife that loves the lord and wants to attend church every day.
Its kept me straight and narrow.

Amen!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Just signed a lease to the new apartment, getting ready to move, counting down till I will be with my family again.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^
Goodluck!