Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broncos 29 - Steelers 23 (OT)
Final

Broncos win on the very 1st play of OT
Tebow just being Tebow!

Chad tweeted that the referees for this game was Matthew, Mark, Luke and John!
Thank You Denver!!!

Bye Pittsburgh Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Box score
Summary | Individual stats | Team stats | Officials
FINAL 1 2 3 4 OT SCORE
Steelers 6 0 7 10 0 23
Broncos 0 20 0 3 6 29
First quarter summary
Time Left Team Scoring Detail Score
11:14 Pittsburgh Field-goal - Shaun Suisham 45 yards 3-0
0:23 Pittsburgh Field-goal - Shaun Suisham 38 yards 6-0
Second quarter summary
13:24 Denver Touchdown - Tim Tebow 30-yard pass to Eddie Royal 6-6
13:24 Denver Extra-point - Matt Prater 6-7
10:36 Denver Touchdown - Tim Tebow 8-yard run 6-13
10:36 Denver Extra-point - Matt Prater 6-14
7:30 Denver Field-goal - Matt Prater 20 yards 6-17
1:05 Denver Field-goal - Matt Prater 28 yards 6-20
Third quarter summary
4:29 Pittsburgh Touchdown - Mike Wallace 1-yard run 12-20
4:29 Pittsburgh Extra-point - Shaun Suisham 13-20
Fourth quarter summary
13:10 Denver Field-goal - Matt Prater 35 yards 13-23
9:59 Pittsburgh Field-goal - Shaun Suisham 37 yards 16-23
3:48 Pittsburgh Touchdown - Ben Roethlisberger 31-yard pass to Jerricho Cotchery 22-23
3:48 Pittsburgh Extra-point - Shaun Suisham 23-23
1st Overtime summary
14:49 Denver Touchdown - Tim Tebow 80-yard pass to Demaryius Thomas 23-29
[SIZE="5"] After Tebow's 316-yard passing day, they head to New England to play the Patriots next Saturday night.
[/SIZE]
Of Tebow's 316 passing yards, 204 went to Thomas, who averaged 51 yards per catch. Roethlisberger finishes with 289 yards, one TD and one INT.
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/...ard-game/1

You mean, like "John 3:16"
Can Tebow do it again Next Week? I sure the hell hope so!
RunITupTheGut, Broncos still the worst team to ever make the playoffs? Big Grin
Strikeout King Wrote:Can Tebow do it again Next Week? I sure the hell hope so!

Sure, Why not? With Tebow anything is possible. The Pats pass D is ranked 31st in the league.
Tebow, Brady, Yates, Flacco. Your AFC starting Quarterbacks for the 2nd round of the playoffs. Who would have guessed at the beginning of the year?

316 yards, 2 TD's, 50 yards rushing 1TD, no turnovers against the Steelers in the playoffs. Argue that please.

In a perfect world the AFC title game would be Broncos vs. Texans. That way, no matter who wins, I will be happy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Watching P-Burgh get beat is almost as good as watching Notre Dame get beat.
Tebow Gang or Die!
Officially my favorite NFL game of all time. I'm so glad that Tebow kept his faith, courage, and confidence after nearly everyone wrote him off.
With God on always on your side, anything is possible. Congrats Tebow!
Strikeout King Wrote:Thank You Denver!!!

Bye Pittsburgh Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:Watching P-Burgh get beat is almost as good as watching Notre Dame get beat.

huh? :biglmao: :why:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A Pittsburgh loss is a beautiful thing

You Dey got beat by Tebow
That's ok...New England will crush them next week.
^Bitter Raiders fan. awwww...... Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I ain't even mad...

True talk.
I only got to see the last 4 min and OT. Looked like a good game despite the outcome. Why was Polamalu not in at safety in OT? Whoever replaced him did a terrible job in coverage and effort.
Eventhough it may have cost the Steelers the game, I really respect the fact that Tomlin sat Ryan Clark out of the game instead of risking his life because of the condition that he has.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ I don't know if they will crush them, but the Pats will probably win.

However, if I am a Broncos fan, I am/was more worried about the Steelers than I am/will-be about the Patriots. Steelers were a much bigger match-up problem than the Pats. #1 defense and the #15 offense or something like that, as opposed to the #1/#2 offense and #31 defense.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jarons Wrote:I only got to see the last 4 min and OT. Looked like a good game despite the outcome. Why was Polamalu not in at safety in OT? Whoever replaced him did a terrible job in coverage and effort.
Eventhough it may have cost the Steelers the game, I really respect the fact that Tomlin sat Ryan Clark out of the game instead of risking his life because of the condition that he has.

Why was he even there? Is it more about strenuous activity in Denver than the air itself?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Stardust Wrote:[Image: http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2012/0108/nfl...s6_576.jpg]

"Thank you jesus for making the steelers suck today"
MVP2 Wrote:RunITupTheGut, Broncos still the worst team to ever make the playoffs? Big Grin

While you might think this could be upsetting to me, its far from it.
If there is one team i love to see lose its the shitsburg steelers.

Congrats Troy Palgayu and the rest of that defense for the most pathetic performance ive ever seen displayed against the most incompetent offense ive ever seen play.

To my AFC North foes......

Have fun setting at the house next week, while the big boys play....

Pats-Ravens for the AFC championship and IMO the superbowl.
LWC Wrote:Why was he even there? Is it more about strenuous activity in Denver than the air itself?
I think it is about strenuous activity in the thin air of Denver. I know several years ago after a game in Denver, they had to stop the flight to get him off the plane. He nearly died in the hospital, the doctors had to remove his spleen and gall bladder. Something to do with a rare sickle cell trait he has.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:While you might think this could be upsetting to me, its far from it.
If there is one team i love to see lose its the shitsburg steelers.

Congrats Troy Palgayu and the rest of that defense for the most pathetic performance ive ever seen displayed against the most incompetent offense ive ever seen play.

To my AFC North foes......

Have fun setting at the house next week, while the big boys play....

Pats-Ravens for the AFC championship and IMO the superbowl.

Honestly, have you ever even seen a football game? Or played it? You make all these BOLD predictions. Like the Broncos are the worst to team to make the playoffs and all kinds of other absurd things. I just want to know. Do you know what a football looks like?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:Honestly, have you ever even seen a football game? Or played it? You make all these BOLD predictions. Like the Broncos are the worst to team to make the playoffs and all kinds of other absurd things. I just want to know. Do you know what a football looks like?

Nope never seen a game in my entire life.

I will however change my statement.
The Broncos are the second worst team to make the playoffs, behind this years pittsburg steelers.

You wanna hear a bold prediction? Tebow will not be a starting qb 3 years from now. He'll be a has been that led his team to 1 playoff win in 2011.

Buck the Froncos
Spud6 Wrote:Honestly, have you ever even seen a football game? Or played it? You make all these BOLD predictions. Like the Broncos are the worst to team to make the playoffs and all kinds of other absurd things. I just want to know. Do you know what a football looks like?

[Image: http://images.free-extras.com/pics/b/basketball-978.gif]
Jarons Wrote:I only got to see the last 4 min and OT. Looked like a good game despite the outcome. Why was Polamalu not in at safety in OT? Whoever replaced him did a terrible job in coverage and effort.

Polamalu was in the game on the scoring play. After the catch he just stood there and watched Thomas run for the game winning TD.