•  Previous
  • 99(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Song are you listening to
You are better than any sleep aid Clit, ZZZZZZ
Once again, you come through on our bets and prove my point...thanks for following my every move and post on here. They were sure right about you. We just sit back and laugh at your lack of knowledge on sports and just about everything in life. Have a great one little patchy boy.Confusednicker:
"Long Road To Ruin" by Foo Fighters
Hey Clit, too bad you and your friends never follow through on your invites, then you wouldn't be talking so much crap on here. Should have said hi to me at graduation though, but you seemed busy down there on the track and from the looks of things you would do well to walk a few laps on that thing, your tax dollars are helping keep it usable so why not use it? And you still have no idea who this is, our mutual friend does say hello though and wishes you would drop him a line on Facebook and tell him what your problem is with him, you all used to be such buds and all.
Keep talking crap on here cause that's all you can do. Mutual friend? Didn't know you had any friends bud. Go find another thread and bash some more Fairview folks you little sawed off half pint! B.I.T.W. !!!!
I have plenty of friends, some that know you even and laugh at your little endeavors. Just don't be so shy next time, struggle up those steps and say hi to me, but I know you won't, just like you wouldn't show up at Raceland when you said you would be there. And you calling me half pint, that is really funny, you have been looking up to me and a lot of other people since you were in junior high Clit.
Patchy Boy, Im gonna go post in another thread just to see if you are following my every little move. Get a life! For someone to trash the school they graduated from makes me sick. Wish you would introduce yourself to me!!! Have a great day little stinky man!
Didn't graduate from the school I am "trashing" and I would love to introduce myself to you, but would you actually show up this time? I think not after last time. But I am open to meeting with you anytime, I am certain that you are mistaken in who you think this is, I did not graduate from the little school in Westweed, much larger school for sure. Give me a time and place, but try to give me 24 hours so I can make sure I am not working then, I know it is a bit easier for you since your schedule is much more free.
Listen Patchy, I really don't know who you are and don't care who you. I do know you are a piece of crap. Just figured you must have went to Fairview but I am confused to why you would have shown up on graduation night if you didn't go there. Just don't understand all your hatred. Grow up and move on, quit living in the past. Moving on to another thread this will be my last post in this one...see ya around patchy boy.
Friend of mine had a daughter graduating and he and his girlfriend asked me to attend, so that would be the mysterious explanation as to why I was at a graduation at a school I didn't graduate from, you never attended as a guest at someone's graduation? Probably not, since you don't have many friends. I hope you are right and you do see me around, but doubt it since you have already ducked me twice Clit.
nice question, actually i was listning to pitbull right now...
Painted Ladies - Ian Thomas
Pacific Coast Party - Smash Mouth
Urgent - Foreigner
Break my Stride - Matthew Wilder
Lose Control - Eric Carmen
How Long Blues - Ray Charles

One of my favorites. Go Tiger football !
Duane Eddy - Shuckin'
Long Tall Sally - Little Richard
The Ocean - Led Zeppelin
When The Levee Breaks - Led Zeppelin
Green Grass and High Tides - Outlaws
James Gang - Funk #49
Wish I was a man by Apache Band Wagon
Clint Westwood Wrote:Keep talking crap on here cause that's all you can do. Mutual friend? Didn't know you had any friends bud. Go find another thread and bash some more Fairview folks you little sawed off half pint! B.I.T.W. !!!!

Talk crap? I have been begging your sorry ass to meet me for months and you keep coming up with excuses. Ducked me at Raceland (said you couldn't make it down to where we were supposesd to meet) and keep on making excuses everytime I tell you to meet me somewhere us. Little punk, all you have been through your little life where you keep trying to be important, jack ass.
Patch Wrote:Talk crap? I have been begging your sorry ass to meet me for months and you keep coming up with excuses. Ducked me at Raceland (said you couldn't make it down to where we were supposesd to meet) and keep on making excuses everytime I tell you to meet me somewhere us. Little punk, all you have been through your little life where you keep trying to be important, jack ass.

Patch you have cranked it up a notch, for sure :redboxer:
Fake it - Seether
Dave Brubeck - St Louis Blues
Leo Sayer - You make me feel like dancing
Tavares heaven must be missing an angel
  •  Previous
  • 99(current)
  • Next