Poll: Pick a winner
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ravens
40.00%
Patriots
60.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baltimore @ New England (AFC Championship)
Thoughts?
The Ravens will definitely have to play better next week, and they'll be without the comfort of being at home where they havent lost.

I think the Ravens will come ready for this game...

Ravens 27
NE 24
No Ed Reed! No sacks against the Texans?????

I picked the Pats and Pack in the Super Bowl, I'm sticking with that pick
As much as id like to see both of these teams loose. Because Houston is the best team in the AFC, WIth Schuab And Johnson.

Ravens 24
Pats- 17
If New England plays like they did last night then I don't think they will have a problem with Baltimore.

Baltimore is gonna have to bring all they got and more to beat New England.

Hopefully it's just as good as this game was.

Ravens 24-21 in OT
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:The Ravens will definitely have to play better next week, and they'll be without the comfort of being at home where they havent lost.

I think the Ravens will come ready for this game...

Ravens 27
NE 24

The Ravens came ready to play today! And if not for horrible special teams play, Ravens were NOT the best team
At the first of the season I picked the Packers and Ravens in the Super Bowl...this is the closest I've came to a correct SB pick, so of course I'm picking Baltimore.

Ravens 17
Patriots 13
Ravens 28
Pats 20
Can Baltimore score enough points to win this game?

If there is one QB you want to lead your team on the road in the playoffs, it might be Falco all his playoffs wins have been on the road except for today.

Last time these two met in the playoffs, Ravens won 33-14.
Baltimore was my preseason pick to win the AFC.

With that said, the Texans should have won that game. Ravens played a PERFECT game. (0 turnovers and 0 penalties) and only won by 7.

I will stick with my preseason pick but I feel really uneasy about it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ravens want to win they'll have to convert those, 3 and 1s , 4 and inches, that they missed on today.
I said Baltimore and San Fran would go to the super bowl.
Hope im right...
^Pre-season? WOW!

My preseason picks were Baltimore and Green Bay, I am 99% sure. Pretty safe picks but they are close to being true.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If the Patriots lose, I hope that he finally gets his Gawd Awful tatoo removed!

[Image: http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2009...irate1.jpg]
Pats-28
Ravens-13

However, I'll be cheering for the Ravens. I hope to see Suggs hit Brady so hard that all his teeth fall out.
For atleast one week this year i may have some allies on here in this game because very few people like the pats.
I woul really like to see us shutout ponytail brady.
Go Pats!
All bungles fan are closet Pats fans lol....
Hope both teams lose!

Patriots - 23
Ravens - 17
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
New England - 27

Baltimore - 17
Seen this on First take.

Suggs vs Uggs. LOL
Ravens
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Had the Ravens in the super bowl. Can't back down now.

Ravens - 31
Pats - 28
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pats kill out the Ravens

Pats 30
Ravens 17

Then Brady goes to the Superbowl and wins Smile
If both teams play like they did last week, Patriots win by 3+ TD's. Obviously things will balance out, Patriots won't play as good, Ravens as bad. Tom's on a mission to get #4, he's chasing history, much like Kobe. It's hard to stop men that use the Kobe system. Where has this post gone too? Ah, Brady exposes the Ravens aging secondary and goes to SB number 5.
Patriots - 34
Ravens - 20
Patriots - 31
Ravens - 27
I think it is the year of the offense. New England 31-17.