Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best 6th grade Basketball players in the state.
Who are some of the best 6th grade players across the state??
Andrew Taylor, Corbin, KY best 6th grader in the state by far.
Southern Pulaski has three great players Butt,Dykes,and Fitzjerald. That is probally the best 6th graders I have seen this year.
The best 6th grade players I have seen are:

Southern Pulaski
Butt
Dykes
Fitzgerald

Campbellsville
Smith
Parks

Adair County
Walkup

Northern Pulaski
Harmon
Elmore

Corbin
Taylor

Meece Middle
Grundy
Wilson

Jackson County
Harris

Lexington Christian
Miller
Wise

Elkhorn - Frankfort
Farmer
Lee

Lexington Traditional
White
Murphy
Picket
How many are actually 11 or twelve ? Thats apples to apples
How many seniors are holdbacks?? Just wondering if any school in the state of Kentucky has 17 or 18 year old seniors playing basketball.
You need to check other 6th graders in pikeville ky, they are just like any other 6th graders.... they are really only 12 years of age.... not held back...
blackunis Wrote:How many are actually 11 or twelve ? Thats apples to apples

The statement was best 6th graders not best 11 or 12 year olds....if these boys are a year older now they will always be a year older, even when they are Seniors. The age is 19 after August 1 of their Senior year. If you want to talk about fruit just consider the older kids a little riper.
colby niece-hall south floyd , jr tackett south floyd , jacob collins south floyd
I would have to go with southern pulaski 6th grade from the teams I have seen.
I know that Josh Davis from Grant County is putting up big numbers this year averaging 19points a game and 11 rebounds, and about 5 assists a game and plays pretty good defense for a tall 2 guard. He is long and has a pure shot for a left hander. If he grows like his brother Mike who played at Rose Hill back in the Hay day, he could be something special as he develops.
Andrew, the kid from Corbin is probably the best TRUE sixth grader I've seen in the state. The best TRUE sixth grade team is the Jefferson County Traditional Middle School squad. The starting five of Rasean McCauley, DeShawn Ellis, Anthony Wales, Careon and Alvin dominated in and out of county. The only loss came to Southern Pulaski in the state finals.
I think if any has seen him play it would have to be Johns Creek SETH CONN
yes josh is a very skilled player
matt ritter(grant county)is a good post player and is putting up big number in the paint he plays for NKY Heat he can also make jumpers and is a threat at the three point line.
kywildcatfan265 Wrote:I think if any has seen him play it would have to be Johns Creek SETH CONN

He wasn't even the best 6th grader on the floor when they played Pikeville in the county championship last year
jmhsrv1970 Wrote:He wasn't even the best 6th grader on the floor when they played Pikeville in the county championship last year

The original post asked for some of the best players in the state. If he wasn't one of them.. Who was??
Jerome Reed from Paducah Middle School.
Jerome Reed from Paducah Middle School
Noah Back at RW is 6'1 now and will drop 50 on anyone.
A friend said he watched the best 6 grader he has seen this weekend at Lay Elem. in Knox Co. He played for North Laurel and he did everything and played hard all the time. He said the kid had more basketball smarts than most guards in high school. Just wondering who the kid is !!!!!!
adam sizemore and he can play
Does he play for Ky. Playmakers aau team?
yep