Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6th grade kba updates?
Any updates from kba
Got a text that southern won the final game 57-29 over jefferson traditional, to win the 6th grade state.
I am very proud of our kids at JCTMS. We are a team with all 11year old and only 2 twelve year old kids we competed with a southern team full of hold backs that I personally thrive on playing against younger competition I can't wait to c them against us in high school GO JCTMS
Go to playkba.com for the results.
Jctms has a good group. You need to keep them together and add a coupleplayers between now and high school. Are they all going to male? Best believe trinity and st x will pick off a couple of players in the next couple of years.
blackunis Wrote:Jctms has a good group. You need to keep them together and add a coupleplayers between now and high school. Are they all going to male? Best believe trinity and st x will pick off a couple of players in the next couple of years.

Yes they are staying together as a group they all play on the same AAU team Louisville elite they lost to this Pulaski team in the championship game of the 5th grade state AAU tourney
Dmoney34 Wrote:Yes they are staying together as a group they all play on the same AAU team Louisville elite they lost to this Pulaski team in the championship game of the 5th grade state AAU tourney

Pulaski Thunder won the 5th grade AAU tournament which was a mixture of the Northern and Southern team.
will the pulaski team play together again this year? Will the twins go with another aau team during or after state?
blackunis Wrote:will the pulaski team play together again this year? Will the twins go with another aau team during or after state?

Don't know of any twins on that team...