Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have You?
Have you lost any of blue grass rivals addiction?

Myself I used to love waking up and seeing what aslan ballers saga Stardust hoot lwc and many others had disagreed with me about and so on. And now most of the time everyone wants to agree. Argue about something people. Stardust get back to trolling. Where the hell is ballers? Zaga grow your hair back. Misterperfect change ur name back. Hoot call me a boy and a uninformed liberal. U guys are killing me.
Where has ballers gone to?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
After busy season I'll be on here to argue with you all the time. Big Grin
Can't do it Wildcatk.

But I agree with you completely! I've lost my addiction, and have been very, very busy.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Yeah, I have really gotten burned out. I've slowed down drastically and just don't post anymore!

In all seriousness, what I have seen more of than anything else does hit on the points you made earlier. I see more "agreements" than anything else. We have no UK Haters. Wildcatk23 is the ONLY one who will challenge my "I hat Cal" comments. Hoot got burned out by all of the real HHS Fan trolls, and those of us who just trolled. We have ran Sparty and theVille off. Wideright's schedule has kept him from start crap just to start it. Ballers life has changed him. Zaga, heck, I don't even pay attention to his posts whenever he does show up. RIUTG, NKY, Realville and Vundy try to keep the disagreements going. LWC seems to have slowed. SK & Spud/MP are just too nice to fight everyday.

I've tried to get disagreements going, but no one bites. So, I just stop going back the threads that I posted something challenging.

It's turning into this

[Image: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-c8rNSr57ItA/Ta...0star1.jpg]
I never really have argued much on here. Mainly because my teams are so bad, that it is hard to defend them.

Sadly, once my Seminary classes start the first week of February, I will barely be on at all.

The grind of two churches has finally hit me, lol. I finally feel the pressure. I literally never get on Courtrivals anymore and I just get on Facebook to check messages and post an occasional status.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This site is still pretty active compared to some I post on.
I'm going to try and get things goings on here more!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Eh, not really.

I still get on here and post around a little.

But it does feel very slow recently, maybe it's football season ending.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Have you lost any of blue grass rivals addiction?

Myself I used to love waking up and seeing what aslan ballers saga Stardust hoot lwc and many others had disagreed with me about and so on. And now most of the time everyone wants to agree. Argue about something people. Stardust get back to trolling. Where the hell is ballers? Zaga grow your hair back. Misterperfect change ur name back. Hoot call me a boy and a uninformed liberal. U guys are killing me.

Good post.
But I'm pretty sure the only thing you and I agree on is Harry Potter, lol.
^ and that lebron is a choke artist.
I think its just that offseason funk.
As you all know, high school football season is our big time with lost of traffic.
During this time of year its pretty much all the veterans and like family, we just get use to each other whether we agree or disgree.
Not really what I thought the thread was about. I thought it was a rhetorical question thread kind of like
Have you.................... run naked in the rain before?
Yes i have.
Well I took a new job there for a while that stopped me from getting on as much.
But now I'm back in school and can rage all day long Wink

I don't think Ballers has a computer and he could only get on while we were at work.
We hopefully have seen the last of him Smile
But if you guys would like hell to be raised....
I could arrange it Wink
Finally people are getting along & now you miss the fights. Wildcatk23 i think you must be a woman LOL.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Finally people are getting along & now you miss the fights. Wildcatk23 i think you must be a woman LOL.

I've had ex girlfriends tell me that after we slept together. Smile
:thatsfunn

Anyways, I just dont like to agree with people.
[quote=Wildcatk23]I've had ex girlfriends tell me that after we slept together. Smile

Sorry bout your luck man.
This thread is now turning stupid!
Stardust Wrote:This thread is now turning stupid!

Back to normal. Im at peace.
That's the one thing I didn't like about the college bb thread was because I agreed with everybody lol.

I do miss TheVille and Sparty. I actually thought Theville had very good knowledge and didn't really talk much toward UK. Sparty and Neery are missed. Neery knows how to troll. Sparty doesn't but he's still funny sometimes. Overrated is the only thing we have in there now. Sad
WideRight05 Wrote:That's the one thing I didn't like about the college bb thread was because I agreed with everybody lol.

I do miss TheVille and Sparty. I actually thought Theville had very good knowledge and didn't really talk much toward UK. Sparty and Neery are missed. Neery knows how to troll. Sparty doesn't but he's still funny sometimes. Overrated is the only thing we have in there now. Sad
Are they barred or something?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I've had ex girlfriends tell me that after we slept together. Smile

Anyways, I just dont like to agree with people.
You had girlfriends tell you that you must be a woman?
TheRealVille Wrote:Are they barred or something?

I don't think so. I didn't get barred during my trolling days LOL so I doubt they did!
TheRealVille Wrote:You had girlfriends tell you that you must be a woman?

You missed out on the sarcasm genes didn't you?
WideRight05 Wrote:I don't think so. I didn't get barred during my trolling days LOL so I doubt they did!

Too bad you were not around when we were allowed to be Mall Cops!

[Image: http://thomasshultzffig.files.wordpress....4-7580.png]