Stupid TV Shows
let's hear em'

Delocated

Robot Chicken

Squid Billies
Anything involving 16 & Pregnant & Teen Mom

Toddlers & Tiaras
Any reality tv show.
The worse show on TV has to be Dance Moms. I caught a portion of it last night as my wife was watching it. Horrible!

IMO Reality TV has changed TV in general for the worse...
I don't know of any stupid TV shows, I don't watch them! If I watched it and it was stupid, I changed the channel so quickly that I didn't know the name of the show in the first place.
My wife watches the first Teen Mom, I want to rip out my eyes sometimes. Her and her dad love to watch those random stations like the Food Network and HGTV. UGH!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well the Food Network is pretty great IMO.
J-Rod Wrote:Well the Food Network is pretty great IMO.

I have to admit that I do like the Food Network.
Love the food network. 90% of the stuff that comes on MTV these days is pretty horrible.
The food network guys, come on.
C'mon..whats wrong with the food network?
Anything on MTV, VH1, BET, etc.
NothingTrivial Wrote:C'mon..whats wrong with the food network?

My girlfriend wants to watch it 24/7 while i miss NCIS, that is whats wrong with it.
Haha, Understandable. The GF got me addicted to Food Network, but I never watch it live. DVR is my friend.
Exactly, DVR is awesome.
Strikeout King Wrote:let's hear em'

Delocated

Robot Chicken

Squid Billies

Love these 2..lol
T.V. Shows I think are stupid:

Jersey Shore
The Office
Teen Mom
Caged
The Herd
The Game
Basketball Wives
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It would be easier to list the TV shows that I don't think are stupid. Several of them are on the Food Network. The original Iron Chef series is a classic.
king360 Wrote:Love these 2..lol

Seriously?

If I had to pick out of the 2 you listed I would go with Squid Billies.

I absolutely hate Delocated

I love the food network channel
Pretty much anything today, despite nearly double/triple the channels I used to have...

I MISS the days I always watched Happy Days, Welcome Back Kotter, The Brady Bunch, All in the Family, Cheers, Family Matters, Full House, all those good shows...as well as all the good game shows...Press Your Luck, Name that Tune (Lange version), Tic Tac Dough, the $100,000 pyramid, Dating game, Face the music...Family Feud (I watched the Ray Combs version)....I MISS IT!!!!
My daughter is a fan on the reality shows like Dance Moms and Toddlers and Tiaras.
I think it borders on child abuse, and at the very least spoiled rich bitches trying to live their lives again through their children.
I've never seen Teem Mom or Squid Billies or Robot Chicken and don't intend to see them.
I do like reality shows though, like Amazing Race and Survivor.
Granny Bear Wrote:My daughter is a fan on the reality shows like Dance Moms and Toddlers and Tiaras.
I think it borders on child abuse, and at the very least spoiled rich bitches trying to live their lives again through their children.I've never seen Teem Mom or Squid Billies or Robot Chicken and don't intend to see them.
I do like reality shows though, like Amazing Race and Survivor.

Agreed! My wife likes watching those and I keep trying to tell her she is just contributing to the downfall of society. Be glad that you haven't watched Teen Mom, it is just as bad.

I am starting to realize that anything shown on VHI and/or MTV has been created by Satan.
WideRight05 Wrote:All in the Family

^THIS!!! Nothing will ever beat that show in my mind.
Do you know that All In The Family was the first TV show to EVER show frontal nudity??
It happened when Mike & Gloria's son was born, and broke records.
LOL
It was considered scandalous!!

That show actually paved the way for many controversial issues...rape and how to contend with it; being one of them.
^ It was also one of the first shows to take on racism......The Jeffersons (one of my favorite shows) was a spin off from this show.
Its was the jumping point for a lot of spin offs...Maude, The Jeffersons, and Good Times to name a few of the more popular. Also had Gloria and Archie Bunkers Place.