Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UPIKE Recruits
Has anybody heard what UPIKE has recruited yet ? Are who they are looking at? I have heard that Collins from Breathitt. Alan Boggs, Runyon line,Smith Back. That are the ones I have heard about maybe going. There is alot of good players out there
Ive heard rumors that Matt Raines and Keith Lowe who graduated from Bell a few years ago are going to be on the roster this year.
Hopefully they have tried to hit Ohio better this time around.
NothingTrivial Wrote:Ive heard rumors that Matt Raines and Keith Lowe who graduated from Bell a few years ago are going to be on the roster this year.

I heard that also and maybe there running back this year.:Thumbs:
hawkeye Wrote:I heard that also and maybe there running back this year.:Thumbs:

Ditto, although I figured he'd end up @ LW.
My son Alan Boggs QB from Pike Central signed with UPIKE. Also Justin Runyon line Smith RB. Also heard they signed some players from Hazard Bj combs was one . Coach Hollon said that they got alot of linemen. Coach Hilton is building a team out of the mountains boys. He is wanting a team with a lot of heart. Who has more heart then good ole mountain boys?
^ Your son should have a great career there.
Here's a link to who they've signed so far.

http://www.wkyt.com/wymt/sports/headline...21019.html
Who has more heart than Mountain boys?

Eh. A large percentage of "mountain boys" are the ones dropping out when they get to school and never finishing. There are always exceptions, but it seems the majority rarely finish at their respective colleges.

Good luck to all that have signed and stick it out!
Any and all depth comes in the Wide Out position. QB will be locked down by Hoskins, Running Backs, CP and Millar. Oline some guys returning. Should be a great year.
[quote=Panther Thunder]Who has more heart than Mountain boys?

Eh. A large percentage of "mountain boys" are the ones dropping out when they get to school and never finishing. There are always exceptions, but it seems the majority rarely finish at their respective colleges.

Good luck to all that have signed and stick it out![/QUOTE
ur right,i know a couple they went and they quit,from jc and belfry,
Real Badman Wrote:Any and all depth comes in the Wide Out position. QB will be locked down by Hoskins, Running Backs, CP and Millar. Oline some guys returning. Should be a great year.

Didnt Adams move to RB at the end of year? Will he be playing there this year?
NothingTrivial Wrote:Didnt Adams move to RB at the end of year? Will he be playing there this year?

It was more of a wildcat type set.
Ok, I didnt get a chance to see the last few games when he played.
They moved him to running back because they lost there top 3 guys to injury. I remember reading he rushed for 250 yards one game. It will be interesting to see if he plays RB or WR this season!
UPIKE signed Matt Robinson,Jared Deaton,Kyle Huff,Jay White,Rankin. Sounds like Coach Hilton is building a good team .