Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UCA STAFF
As I have seen how people love to talk about sara ratliff I figured I would throw this out there. On Saturday Sara traveled to Alabama to try out to be a summer UCA Staff instructor.There were 600 girls there and 3 cuts also an interview session. Sara made it .. This a thread of praise not bashing so we will have none of that.  Congrats Sara!!!
They sure got a winner there   :thumpsup:
Congrats to Sara.

Pretty sweet that she made it.

What type of things will she be doing this summer?

Congratulations...Good Job :clap:
CONGRATULATIONS Sara!!
congrats sara!! we knew you would make it
[quote author=valley_fan06 link=topic=20514.msg206412#msg206412 date=1141758223]
congrats sara!! we knew you would make it
[/quote]

Well most of us knew she would make it. Seems some people on here don't no a good thing if it hit them in the face. But they know it now. Way to go SB way to prove them wrong. I guess rudeness goes along way even when your away from home.    LOL
Congrats Sara!!  you will do great as a staff member!
Congrats Sara! Even though I've already told you like 18 hundred times!
Over the summer she will be traveling to differnet colleges and teaching the usual uca stuff... she had to go through interview then 3 cuts of about 600 girls... started with standing tumbling then tumble pass..then stunts and then the extreme routine from last year. Also how spirited u are smile and basically a bubbly personality...
And sara is just that.. so she will be a busy girl this summer!!! :thumpsup:
I guess she fooled them, huh?  :thumpsup:
congratulations and good luck this summer
[quote author=VoR link=topic=20514.msg211990#msg211990 date=1142459814]
I guess she fooled them, huh?   :thumpsup:
[/quote]

Yeah buddy, I'm telling ya. She's a master of disguise that one is! Haha. Just call her Ratliff. Sara Ratliff. Secret Agent 006.  :lmao:

I love you Sara! I'm gonna miss you this summer when you're gone!
Well I just personally can't wait until she gets there and starts stuff with all the people she don't like... And then she will get fired... AHAHAHA
gangsta02 Wrote:Well I just personally can't wait until she gets there and starts stuff with all the people she don't like... And then she will get fired... AHAHAHA

That is what I call rude. You wish the best for people not the worst. Let's be nice. Sara is not an instigator and she pretty much likes everyone.
rude but true....
If you don't know her personally then don't judge her and I am sure that you don't.