Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Major Twist Planned For The Royal Rumble Match
This Sunday night, WWE presents the Royal Rumble live on pay-per-view. The show will feature two big title matches and John Cena squaring off with the demonic Kane, but the real focus is of course, the beloved 30-man battle royal.

According to the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter, there is said to be a “major twist” planned for the 30-man Royal Rumble match this year. The twist is said to have something to do with this year’s unique stipulation, where “every superstar is eligible” for the match.

A example of the type of “twist” could take place – the 1994 Royal Rumble finish is a good example, where Bret Hart and Lex Luger were both eliminated at the same time and declared co-winners.

A bit of fantasy booking here – a possible scenario could be that towards the end of the Rumble, when it’s down to the final entrant, the ring is completely emptied – making whoever comes out as #30 the automatic winner. Since all WWE superstars are eligible, it would be a very suspenseful minute or two from the time when the ring is empty until the “automatic winner” #30 is revealed.

http://www.sescoops.com/wrestling-news/w...ble-match/
They always say this about the Royal Rumble, I guess it's just going to be a major comeback or something.

I'm not sure about a surprise winner.
Anyone know where I can find the rumble streaming online? Dont want to pay for it lol, need that money for gas haha.
^Be careful. nky, Hoot and others will report you to the Federal Government, lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If they arent making money from paper views they should leave me alone lol. And if they diagree with my logic Gas more important then rumble then i want to live wherever they are cause apparently gas is cheap lol. Just sayin. Send me a private message if ya know a place lol we wont be public about it haha
I'm just giving you a hard time, lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
U Can watch for free here.

http://www.firstrow.tv/sport/boxing-wwe-ufc.html
It would be cool if punk defended his title then just came out and won the rumble since everyone is eligible lol.
^Maybe that is the catch. He wins and locks up for sure that he will be in the main event, lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LWC Wrote:I'm just giving you a hard time, lol.

I know man lol, I was just being sarcastic for the most part, gas prices really do aggravate me.

NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:U Can watch for free here.

http://www.firstrow.tv/sport/boxing-wwe-ufc.html

Thanks, Ill check this out shortly.
Remember what I posted in another thread:

I said that I believe that Chris Jericho will come into the ring, slide back out under the ropes, and do his crowd-playing. He will eventually come back in and steal a win.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well, there was a major twist alright, because I sure did not expect Sheamus to win. I expect some type of swerve with Jericho possibly convincing Sheamus to put the title match up for grabs
I guess they are setting up Punk vs. Jericho as a match with no title needed. I'm guessing Ziggler vs. Sheamus at Mania for the title.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^That would give them Cena vs. Rock, Taker vs. ????, and Jericho vs. Punk as matches that need no title.

Title matches could be Ziggler vs. Sheamus and Barrett vs. Bryan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ Punk is the champion. Are you expecting Ziggler to win the title from Punk in the Elimination Chamber?
Sheamus could go after Daniel Bryan just as well.