Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Royal Rumble Results
CM Punk def. Dolph Ziggler to retain WWE championship

Daniel Bryan def. Big Show and Mark Henry to retain world heavyweight championship

John Cena and Kane go to a double countout

Brodus Clay def. Drew McIntyre

Sheamu over Jericho to win the Royal Rumble

Only thing memorable to me was Kofi's 20' hand walk to the steps to avoid his feet hitting the ground. Blah, I feel like I wasted 3 hours that I could have gotten in tomorrows dirt sheet results
After the Kane/Cena Match which was a double count out, Kane destroys both Cena and Ryder
SD, I didn't watch it because watching them on my computer sucks, did Laurinaitis try and screw Punk?
Sheamus is the 2012 Royal Rumble Winner
Not sure why they didn't have Y2J win it? He has been on a roll with the "end of the world as we know it" stuff....It's obvious everyone wants him and Punk at mania...Maybe on Raw tomorrow him and punk can start the feud...Sheamus will probably go after Smackdown champ anyway.
Overall, I was pretty disappointed with the show.

I thought Ziggler/Punk was really good.

The actual Rumble match disappointed.

Meh, I'd give it a C-.
J-Rod how did it end? I didn't get to see it
Strikeout King Wrote:SD, I didn't watch it because watching them on my computer sucks, did Laurinaitis try and screw Punk?

No, he helped make the count and handed the title to Punk, all in hopes to stay in good graces of HHH and not be fired tonight. Blah finish to a decent match
Overrated Wrote:Not sure why they didn't have Y2J win it? He has been on a roll with the "end of the world as we know it" stuff....It's obvious everyone wants him and Punk at mania...Maybe on Raw tomorrow him and punk can start the feud...Sheamus will probably go after Smackdown champ anyway.

All the build up to Jericho, and then to book the finish that way was plain ignorant. I guess we will see tonight the direction they are headed, but on the surface, it just made no sense!
Weird way to end the Rumble with Sheamus for sure..He has been getting pushed latley as a face...I just thought how they was hyping Jericho with the En d of the world he would have won to face Punk....But I can see WWE point...Orton or Sheamus probably deserved it since they been with the company each week while Y2J was with Fozzy.
Strikeout King Wrote:J-Rod how did it end? I didn't get to see it

The Rumble match?

Final 4 was: Orton, Big Show, Jericho & Sheamus.

Orton eliminated Big Show.

Jericho eliminated Orton.

Pretty good back and forth between Jericho & Sheamus.

Jericho was hanging on the ropes, once he got his footing.

Sheamus nailed him with a Brogue Kick and Jericho went down.
sounds like it wasn't a good one
^ Not one that I was thrilled about
It was nice seeing the Sock N Cobra in the rumble.
Overrated Wrote:It was nice seeing the Sock N Cobra in the rumble.

LOL! Yeah that was pretty funny.

Also, Ricardo Rodriguez was hilarious....hell he even eliminated someone.

------

Anyways, the Sheamus/Chris Jericho Final 2 was actually pretty solid, nice back and forth.

Just didn't think it made alot of sense to have Sheamus win.
^ I disagree J-Rod, I did not like the booking at all for the Jericho-Sheamus match. It looked "normal". Thye did all of this hype and playing with the crowd on Jericho's entrance, and then we get a "normal" wrestling match out of it?????? That is what they came up with? It did not look like Jericho's first match in over a year, it looked like he had still been on the card every day for the past year. Absolutely NOTHING unique about it! I thought it was a terrible way to reintroduce Jericho!
Stardust Wrote:CM Punk def. Dolph Ziggler to retain WWE championship

Daniel Bryan def. Big Show and Mark Henry to retain world heavyweight championship

John Cena and Kane go to a double countout

Brodus Clay def. Drew McIntyre

Sheamu over Jericho to win the Royal Rumble

Only thing memorable to me was Kofi's 20' hand walk to the steps to avoid his feet hitting the ground. Blah, I feel like I wasted 3 hours that I could have gotten in tomorrows dirt sheet results

Why are they pushing Daniel Bryan? Am I missing something? Mark Henry should still be the champ.