Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kirby Puckett dead at 45 years old
Baseball lost one of its greats when HOF Kirby Puckett OF for the Minnesota Twins died after having a stroke in Arizona on Sunday. He was a great player and an even greater person and he will be deeply missed. My prayers go out to the family and friends of Kirby Puckett. R.I.P.S
Man thats awful...I was sad to hear that he had a stroke, but was really hoping he'd pull through...
Very suprising, this is awful. I never thought this would happen even after news of the stroke.

Very sad news. Great guy.
Sad to hear about this, Kirby was one of the best players to play for the Twins
Hate to hear and was one of the greats but he had alot of legal issues outside of baseball.
He was 45.
Always liked Kirby, he had his name dragged in the dirt the last couple of years (rumors of sexual assult that I believed turned out to be false), but he's legend lives with Game 6 of the 1991 World Series....
45 is way to young for anyone to die, very sad news for baseball fans.
http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2357158

Heres a link to the story if you havent read it.

Kirby Pickett was truly a great player and the news of his passing is very surprising and sad to me. He will be missed greatly by his family and they will all be in my prayers.
Baseball lost one of the best on Sunday.  His love for the game and his determination to win was amazing.  This is a tough loss for any baseball fan.... 
Very sad news, he will be missed
Was the greatest pure hitter of his time if not all time,  will be missed by all.