Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Darko Traded
The Detroit Pistons traded forward-center Darko Milicic and point guard Carlos Arroyo to the Orlando Magic for Kelvin Cato and a first-round draft pick. The Pistons wont get the draft pick until the 2007 draft at the earliest. What is your thoughts on this trade?
Darko has never did anything for the Pistons at all, but I'm not really sure if this trade makes much since.
I still think Darko can be an All-Star type player, he just never got a chance to play in Detroit, too much talent....

Cato is serviceable, and it gives the Pistons the best backup frontcourt in the league (McDyess and Cato)....
Wonder who they will get with the pick?
The thing most people don't realize about Darko is that although he hasn't got any playing time with the Pistons, he is still only 20 years old. That's younger than LeBron or JJ Redick
its about time
Darko has no talent. He's one of the biggest flops ever is sports history. The Pistons could've replaced him with Dwayne Wade or Carmelo Anthony too, big mistake on their part....I would've traded him for anyone in the NBA....
Ill admit the Pistons whiffed on Darko and passed up some really good talent but it was mostly their fault. They mismanaged him and you know Larry Brown had to beat him down until he had no confidence left. I think a change of scenery will do Darko well because he has the talent and he is very young still. He could end up being a All-Star caliber player but I really see him settling in to be a 15 and 10 type player when he develops.
Who cares Darko sucks
I think this trade makes sense...he'll get an opportunity to showcase some of his talents in the barren frontcourt of Orlando...they passed on Wade and Anthony because of my boy Tayshaun...they knew he was going to be a project when they drafted him but with the team they had this was an easy decision...not many 18 year olds had this kind of skill set with the size he had...so i think this trade was a good decision by both
This is a good trade for both teams