Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idolizing LeBron James
F LEBRON JAMES! I would never wish anyone any bad luck but i seriously would like to see his legs fall off or something. Hate his attitude, hate his team, his jersey, his voice, and i especially hate allllllll the undeserved attention he gets! And i hate that they gave him an MVP award that KD clearly deserved! I hate they gave him the rookie of the year trophy when it clearly should have went to carmello! Wouldnt care if the queen (who chokes like a virgin) never plays another game. Just my own personal opinion here lol. And im sure ill get a lot of quotes with people arguing about everything i just said. Just a heads up though i could care less what everyone else thinks of lebron my opinion will never change idc if he wins more rings then kobe and jordan combined.

LAKERS/KOBE FOR LIFE! (Kobe or the Lakers organization could go from here and never win another game and my love isnt changing here either. Im no front runner or bandwagoner.)
^ I don't think he knows that you exist, so I'm confident he could care less about what you do or don't like about him Wink
After Kobe got his 5th title Lebron took the title as best player in the world. Honestly, he's probably more talented than MJ. He don't have the mentality to be in the same sentence as MJ or Kobe though. I've never seen a player with his talent choke as bad and obvious as he has these last 3-4 years. His stats are misleading. He's obviously a stat stuffer, but he's disappeared in so many big games/moments.
Lebron will eventually win multiple rings with the team Pat Riley put together, but his career could've been so much better. Instead of having 5-6 rings, he's only going to end up with 2-3.
Stardust Wrote:^ I don't think he knows that you exist, so I'm confident he could care less about what you do or don't like about him Wink

That the best you had SD? you disappoint me. Looking at it that way Kobe, Melo, Wade, any NBA,NFL, or WWE star you talk about knows that you exist or cares about your opinions either lol. So with that mentality none of our opinions matter lets close the site. Just sayin..

btw SD, nothing personal today lol, just remembered everyone complaining about everyone being too nice and agreeing too much on here.
Aslan Wrote:And FWIW, I don't hate Lebron. Just don't really care for him.

Quit being nice Aslan lol. If we pair up and spew some hardcore hate on this site we could spark peoples interests again lol.
K_Mac Wrote:F LEBRON JAMES! I would never wish anyone any bad luck but i seriously would like to see his legs fall off or something. Hate his attitude, hate his team, his jersey, his voice, and i especially hate allllllll the undeserved attention he gets! And i hate that they gave him an MVP award that KD clearly deserved! I hate they gave him the rookie of the year trophy when it clearly should have went to carmello! Wouldnt care if the queen (who chokes like a virgin) never plays another game. Just my own personal opinion here lol. And im sure ill get a lot of quotes with people arguing about everything i just said. Just a heads up though i could care less what everyone else thinks of lebron my opinion will never change idc if he wins more rings then kobe and jordan combined.

LAKERS/KOBE FOR LIFE! (Kobe or the Lakers organization could go from here and never win another game and my love isnt changing here either. Im no front runner or bandwagoner.)

K_Mac Wrote:That the best you had SD? you disappoint me. Looking at it that way Kobe, Melo, Wade, any NBA,NFL, or WWE star you talk about knows that you exist or cares about your opinions either lol. So with that mentality none of our opinions matter lets close the site. Just sayin..

btw SD, nothing personal today lol, just remembered everyone complaining about everyone being too nice and agreeing too much on here.

LOL, I loved it!

Now, back to our little fight, You are a pompous, immature, little F......:biggrin: j/k
Stardust DVRs every Heat game and watches them late at night with tissues and lotion
^I apologize for that lol
Stardust Wrote:LOL, I loved it!

Now, back to our little fight, You are a pompous, immature, little F......:biggrin: j/k

Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you had had enough oxygen at birth?
^ Yes, I would not have wasted so much time on people like you!
zaga_fan Wrote:Stardust DVRs every Heat game and watches them late at night with tissues and lotion

I would have first viewed this as the most STUPID comment that I have ever read on BGR, but then I had to weigh in every post that zaga makes, and I guess it's the norm!!!

Whatever happened to the intelligent members like Sparty! This site has declined to nothing but morons!

Now, to address the actual comment that was made by zaga, yes, it's true, I do!
Confusednicker:

[Image: http://nba-ground.com/wp-content/uploads..._Three.jpg]
[Image: http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2010-05-18/...561687.jpg]
^LMAO :hilarious: this guy.
Stardust Wrote:I would have first viewed this as the most STUPID comment that I have ever read on BGR, but then I had to weigh in every post that zaga makes, and I guess it's the norm!!!

Whatever happened to the intelligent members like Sparty! This site has declined to nothing but morons!

Now, to address the actual comment that was made by zaga, yes, it's true, I do!
Confusednicker:

[Image: http://nba-ground.com/wp-content/uploads..._Three.jpg]
[Image: http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2010-05-18/...561687.jpg]

I rarely go gradeschooler in my posts...
but the Miami charade you put on brings out the worst in me Smile
^ the worst??? Zaga, there is zero "Best" in you.
Stardust Wrote:^ the worst??? Zaga, there is zero "Best" in you.

I'm hurt :Sad04:
^ Ahhh Boys.....
Stardust Wrote:^ Ahhh Boys.....

:eyeroll:
zaga_fan Wrote::eyeroll:

:yawn:
You all are crazy for hating a guy because he argues with calls, which EVERY single person who has ever played basketball has done, and for making a business decision to try and go to a place that actually wants to win something.

Yeah, the whole live TV thing was stupid, but a bad role-model? Come on..the dude has never even been in trouble. He never throws temper tantrums...he's been as straight as you can be for being so rich and such a star. Give me a break people...

And yeah, Lebron James is undoubtedly the best player on the Heat roster. I think he's proven that by now...
All of you lebron haters out there will love this...

[Image: http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmlf49...o1_500.jpg]
By the way, love your sig RIUTG...hahahaha!
^
lol.