Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Nice to Meet you All...
well im not in KY,,but im not far away...i live 5 minutes away from Louisville...there is still alot of good stuff on the forum for me so i thought what the hell,, i might as well join up "again"...

i love to Bow Hunt and fish and when gun season rolls in i grab the ole 12guage and head to the woods to try to hit one when its running about 90 through heavy cover LOL...better yet wait til Rabbit season comes in and get my Muzzle Loader out and let them run the Deer to me,,a few years back i dropped a 11 point with some kickin mass on him...i got pix of him somewhere...

any of you keep reptiles?? i keep a few select Boa Constrictors and have tons of experience with em...

again nice to meet you...
-James-
Welcome to BGR James.  Have fun posting.  If you need anything don't hesitate to ask any of the staff and we'll be happy to help you out.
Sorry James. I dont do snakes. :lol:

But welcome to the site and i hope you enjoy!
welcome get all that way on here,  the more the better.
Are they big snakes?? Like in-one-bite-could-eat-you snakes??? If so that would be unreal to see. Welcome to the site hope you enjoy it!
Welcome to the site.  Have fun and enjoy posting.  If you need anything, please let us know.

:party:
Welcome to BGR!!  If you need anything just let me know.... have fun!
Welcome in. SNAKES! My daughter came home from college a couple of years ago with an albino boa. I put a couch on top of it's aquarium to make sure it couldn't get out. YUK! In the words of Jim Stafford "I don't like spider's and snakes".
Oh, I forgot to mention I have family just across the river in Indiana. They have a 280 acre dairy farm.
Welcome.

Snakes I haven't had but I've kept my fair share of lizards and iguanas.

If you need anything don't hesitate to ask.
Welcome to BGR !
welcome to BGR and for the record snakes scare the bejeebers out of me!
Hello Welcome to the site if you need anything just shout.
Welcome to the site