Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vacation time is coming
with all this talk of vacation and crap it's got me excited... What i want to knwo is how many places you have been.. well maybe not places but states, and countries and all that..
Let me think..

Kentucky, Ohio, Florida, Indiana, Illinois, Penn., South Carolina, Alabama, Georgia, Oklahoma, Tenn., West Virginia, Virginia, Washington D.C., New York, North Carolina, Indiana, Missouri, and Kansas.

I think that covers them all.
States:

New York, Pennsylvania, D.C., Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, Kentucky, West Virginia, Illinios, Minnesota, Tennessee.  This year California.

Countries:  Mexico
i've been through all the 48 connected states.. been to mexico, canada, and brazil..  soon i'll be goin to hawaii, nad i don't care if i ever hit alaska..
[quote author=crazytaxidriver link=topic=20587.msg206844#msg206844 date=1141876106]
i've been through all the 48 connected states.. been to mexico, canada, and brazil..  soon i'll be goin to hawaii, nad i don't care if i ever hit alaska..
[/quote]

Just like to travel?
yeah.. i like to travel... before i die.. my dream is to go all aroudn the world and hit up as many countries as i can
I've been to South Carolina and Florida ans all the states in between
[quote author=crazytaxidriver link=topic=20587.msg206909#msg206909 date=1141878374]
yeah.. i like to travel... before i die.. my dream is to go all aroudn the world and hit up as many countries as i can
[/quote]

:thumpsup:  I would love to go to other countries and stay for a while, just to see how different it is.
Kentucky, Tennessee, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, West Virginia, Virginia
QQ and I have been to or drove through Ohio, Michigan, New York, Indiana, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, California, Tennessee. There may be more that I cant think of right now.

Other Countries Canada & Australia. We traveled to a few different cities in Australia-Cairns, Sydney, Canberra, Arakun, Weipa and a few more. 
Kentucky, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York...and maybe a few more.
Kentucky, Tennessee, WV, Virginia, Ohio, Michigan in the Detroit Airport, Indiana, Illinois, Florida, NC, SC, Georgia, Florida, Alaska, Minnesota in an airport, Missouri... ummm I've been to Vancouver to the airport but I'm going fishing in Canada this summer. Also going to California and Vegas this summer so I'm pretty pumped!
Kentucky, Ohio, West Virginia, Va, Pensylvania, Maryland, Virginia, Norht Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Flordia, The Bahamas, some island off of Cozumel, and Cancun....hopefully soon Jamacia and actual Cozumel...
Cozumel is awesome.. if you drink it's even better lol...

BGG.. How was austrailia.. i'm thinking about goin in the near future..I want to know if it will be worth my money..

I might go to china next year to visit my uncle
Ky, Oh, Tn. Wv. Va, SC, NC, Ga, Fl, Al, Ms, La, Tx, Az, Ar, Co, Ct, Id, Il, In, Ia, Ks, Md, Mi, Mn, Ne, Nv, Nj, Nm, Ny, Ok, Pa, Ut, Wi, Wy, and Canada, I think thats it. ( Truck Driver ) I might be going to Mexico for my honeymoon also
On a cruise we went to Belize, Roatan Honduras, Grand Caymen, and Cozumel too.
Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, NC, SC, Tenn., Georgia, Fla., Ala., Ind., Ill., Missouri, Kansas, Col., Montana, SD, Wisconsin, ND, Minn., Wyoming and Alaska.

Manitoba, Saskatchewan. Alberta, British Columbia Provinces and Yukon Territory in Canada.