Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky is 107-18 all-time in SEC Tournament action
Kentucky is 107-18 all-time in SEC Tournament action, 50-13 since the tourney was renewed in 1979 and 34-4 since the league expanded in 1992. This is the 47th SEC Tournament, and UK has won more than half (25) the titles despite playing in just 44 previous events. Kentucky has posted a winning record in SEC play for 17-straight years, the best streak in the league. Florida’s eight-consecutive winning seasons rank second.

Read this on ukathletics.com.

That is a remarkable record. I hope history will repeat itself in this years SEC tourney.

Lets go Cats
make it 108-19 when it's all said and done they will beat mississippi but thats about it.
UK will win the SEC agian this year
[quote author=Homer Simpson link=topic=20616.msg207255#msg207255 date=1141923305]
UK will win the SEC agian this year
[/quote]

I hope so, but I dont think anybody can just say that they 'will' win it all again this year...They could get to the championship game, but LSU or Florida would be a tough game to win...Bama and Tennessee would be tough enough to get to the championship...
Who wants ot see the Cats run the table in the SEC Tourny? I know I do! GO CATS!!!!!!! :thumpsup:
108-18 now baby!!!
I'm with you on this one Homer Simpson.Although I know it sounds outragous to most.
I want them to win and get to the championship game lose by 1 in Overtime on a terrible call so we'll go in to the big dance hot but not cocky.  Then go on a roll.