Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2006 SEC TOURNAMENT
[td]2006 SEC TOURNAMENT
March 9-12 * Gaylord Ent. Center * Nashville, Tenn.

Game Teams Time [TV] Audio Stats
FIRST ROUND - March 9 (Thursday)
Game 1 [E5] So. Car. vs. [W4] Miss. St. Noon [JP] USC | MSU Coming soon!
Game 2 [W6] Ole Miss vs. [E3] Kentucky 2:15 p.m. [JP] OLE | UKY Coming soon!
Game 3 [W5] Auburn vs. [E4] Vanderbilt 6:30 p.m. [JP] AUB | VAN Coming soon!
Game 4 [E6] Georgia vs. [W3] Arkansas 8:45 p.m. [JP] UGA | ARK Coming soon!
SECOND ROUND - March 10 (Friday)
Game 5 G1 Winner vs. [E1] Tennessee Noon [JP] TBA | TEN Coming soon!
Game 6 G2 Winner vs. [W2] Alabama 2:15 p.m. [JP] TBA | ALA Coming soon!
Game 7 G3 Winner vs. [W1] LSU 6:30 p.m. [JP] TBA | LSU Coming soon!
Game 8 G4 Winner vs. [E2] Florida 8:45 p.m. [JP] TBA | FLA Coming soon!
SEMIFINALS - March 11 (Saturday)
Game 9 G5 Winner vs. G6 Winner Noon [JP] SEC Coming soon!
Game 10 G7 Winner vs. G8 Winner 2:15 p.m. [JP] SEC Coming soon!
FINALS - March 12 (Sunday)
Game 11 G9 Winner vs. G10 Winner Noon [CBS] SEC Coming soon!

All Times CENTRAL [/td]

http://www.secsports.com/doc_lib/bkc_2006_bracket.pdf
Go Cats! Win that tourny!!
GO UK I know you can do this. I've got faith
It sounds weird, but losing to Florida may be the best thing that could have happened to us.
I have a class while UK plays on Thursday...I dont think I'll be going that day..:lol:
[quote author=corndog23 link=topic=20518.msg205556#msg205556 date=1141687154]
It sounds weird, but losing to Florida may be the best thing that could have happened to us.
[/quote]

I agree..I want no part of Arkansas right now...I think we have a better shot at Alabama...
Kentucky has a fairly easy road to the finals.  I think it will be them and LSU.
I think we can handle Bama this time around, and the Tennessee game would be a dandy if it happens....
[quote author=alfus21 link=topic=20518.msg205833#msg205833 date=1141698381]
I have a class while UK plays on Thursday...I dont think I'll be going that day..:lol:
[/quote]

me too alfus! Im going home Thursday morning and taking off the rest of the weekend before spring break! I love it! Go Cats!
Listen at u two skipping class,  how do u plan on learning anything. LOL  Just playing I would do the same Damn thing.
I've not skipped but about 10 classes this semester, and its just been the one class that I skip..Too early...I go to the rest which are all after 2:00 P.M. :lol:
:lol:    most of mine are at 9 AM. thats no fun, but i go. Not sure if learn anything though!
Corndog, your wild, going home just to beat timmy at a game of basketball  i know thats what it is  you cant stand him and you doit just to mouth at him and i appriciate it more than you know haha
Somebody has to do it TBH!
I think their tournament bid is locked with the win over Tennessee, but winning two games in an underrated SEC conference tourney this year would be great for their chances at a better seed.
Ah Today starts the SEC Tourny  :pirateshoot: I am so exicted. I can not begin to say how much I love this time of the year. Shew I am getting chill bumps. All I can say today is go Cats. We need to destroy Ole Miss again, and then get payback with Bama, and then take it to everyone else. Yeah I am excited. Go Cats.