Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That was the worse half of basketball I have ever seen UK play.
Any other team other than OLE MISS would of put us away already. We are getting out hussled, out played.. We just look pathetic. I hope things change in the second half and they get out of this funk their in. Cause no one on the team appears to have a desire to win.

Lets get it together boys.
Sparks gonna have to do it alone it looks like.
They've cut it to 1 now... good thing Sparks and Perry played okay in the 1st half or it would have been a lot worse
I've seen worse halfs this season...Indiania game, and the Kansas game..Plus the 2nd half against Florida was worse IMO...
[quote author=alfus21 link=topic=20626.msg207492#msg207492 date=1141941871]
I've seen worse halfs this season...Indiania game, and the Kansas game..Plus the 2nd half against Florida was worse IMO...
[/quote]

There have been a few this season.  I think we know that by the first round start in the SEC tourney.  They have made me very ill a few times this year.  At least they got the win on this one.

Confusedurrender:

I think todays first half against Bama was worse lol. WEll shooting was anyway
Bama simply outplayed Kentucky, and wanted it more.

It came down to good ol' fashion Kentucky luck.
[quote author=Cameron Crazy link=topic=20626.msg208361#msg208361 date=1142047597]
Bama simply outplayed Kentucky, and wanted it more.

It came down to good ol' fashion Kentucky luck.
[/quote]
Had nothing to do with luck. Kentucky was down by 10 and fought back because they wanted it more. Wanna talk bout luck lets talk bout Gee from Bama. Kentucky wanted this game more at the end and they took it.