Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biggest turnoffs when it comes to the opposite sex?
For me

Smoker
Tats
Hairy arms
Anything but the ears pierced
Over weight
Tats
Lips, Eye Brow, tongue piercings
Overweight
Smoker
Drinker
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:For me

Smoker
Tats
Hairy arms
Over weight
Pretty much sums it up for me. Except for the tats on some women. Most of the women I see with tats look trashy. But, I have saw some very sexy looking women with good looking, non trashy tats, that look amazing. I am married, and neither me or my wife smoke anymore, but if something happened, you would never see me date a woman that smokes.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN got it for me
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:For me

Smoker
Tats
Hairy arms
Over weight

Give me a woman with 2 full sleeves and about 15 holes in her head from piercings..I think it's hot as hell.lol
Having a dick.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Having a dick.

What about the women who look like one???

[Image: http://www.demotivers.com/uploads/2011_1...-Dicks.jpg]
no fat chicks
Stardust Wrote:What about the women who look like one???

[Image: http://www.demotivers.com/uploads/2011_1...-Dicks.jpg]

Depends.
Usually all is okay until they start talking.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fatness is my number 1 turnoff. Quit eating damnit.
Poor attitudes
Lack of intelligence
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lots of good turn-offs listed but mustaches definitely belong on the list. Electrolysis can take care of the problem but the memory of a woman with a 'stash is hard to erase.
So, taking in all the comments about, it looks like this would be the one most (except Wildcatk23) will stay away from

[Image: http://images.google.com/url?source=imgl...5NxeeIKwNQ]
Though not a smoker, I think this is a "No" as well

[Image: http://images.google.com/url?source=imgl...XzYHJC_Mlg]
This thread has gotten very ugly thanks to Dust.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Well guys, I think my son's experience last night might be one that is necessary to add to the list. He was at a college party last night, and there was a girl visiting from Illinois. He had spoke to the girlfriend of his best friend about helping to get them introduced. Well, before they were introduced, his friend came into him and told him they he just witnessed this girl my son is interested in put in a Dip. Sure enough, after my son met her and they talked, she was dipping just like any guy would. She had been dipping for years. My son, while talking to her did the finger scoop extraction like a pro, and he left her to keep from puking.....

I thought I had to share this one.
^
lol classic.

Acne is another one for me.
Stardust Wrote:So, taking in all the comments about, it looks like this would be the one most (except Wildcatk23) will stay away from

[Image: http://images.google.com/url?source=imgl...5NxeeIKwNQ]

Is this Aunt Paul?
Stardust Wrote:Well guys, I think my son's experience last night might be one that is necessary to add to the list. He was at a college party last night, and there was a girl visiting from Illinois. He had spoke to the girlfriend of his best friend about helping to get them introduced. Well, before they were introduced, his friend came into him and told him they he just witnessed this girl my son is interested in put in a Dip. Sure enough, after my son met her and they talked, she was dipping just like any guy would. She had been dipping for years. My son, while talking to her did the finger scoop extraction like a pro, and he left her to keep from puking.....

Went through this myself. It's disgusting!
#BBFL
^
I seen two fat girls at Wal Mart a couple of months ago, first of the month of course, and they fit most of your alls turnoff desriptions....

They had on pajamas.
They were fat.
Both had jail type tattoos.
And last but not least, both had bottles and were spitting there dip in them.
Love is sweet
But oh how bitter
To kiss the Lips
Of a tobacco spitter!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Heavy perfume!

Makes you wonder what they are trying to hide!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Stardust Wrote:Well guys, I think my son's experience last night might be one that is necessary to add to the list. He was at a college party last night, and there was a girl visiting from Illinois. He had spoke to the girlfriend of his best friend about helping to get them introduced. Well, before they were introduced, his friend came into him and told him they he just witnessed this girl my son is interested in put in a Dip. Sure enough, after my son met her and they talked, she was dipping just like any guy would. She had been dipping for years. My son, while talking to her did the finger scoop extraction like a pro, and he left her to keep from puking.....

Sounds like your son and his friends get really close
I'm sorry Dusty....
I had to say it lol