Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oil price back Above $103 per barrel
Gas prices will be goig way up soon.
3.50 ALREADY AT PLACES HERE IN CENTRAL, OHIO.

How long before we start hearing the country is headed back to a recession, when the price get closer to the 4 dollar mark again?
Did we ever get out of the recession?

It amazes me how a necessity can become so out of control.
judgementday Wrote:Did we ever get out of the recession?

It amazes me how a necessity can become so out of control.
I do not think we have no matter what the media tells us or what the so called leaders of this country, who are out of touch with real America say when they speak.
Gas and electric prices makes me sick. But while out Christmas shopping with the wife, I couldn't tell that the country was in a recession. People were spending like crazy. Personally we tried to budget our spending for the holidays. I honestly struggle to pay the power bill and fuel my vehicles. I don't know where people are getting all the money that is being spent. During winter months of last year, I averaged a $600/ month power bill. That was a double of the year before. All politicians are the debil.
My mom lives alone and is usually in bed by 9 pm, if not before.
Her place is all electric and her electric bill went from 79 bucks to well over 200, and she did nothing different then the month before.
That is a shame too. No doubt it put a financial stain on her. That extra $121 would sure help buy food or even her meds.
Just repeported on one of the Ohio sites I post on gas is 3.60 in parts of Southern, Ohio.
Can a mod change the titile from below to ABOVE?
Thanks.
Sadly, I will change the title for you Sad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gas always goes up in the spring as the switch over from winter grades to summer grades. No big deal it happens. What burns me is the fact that we are exporting gas right now instead of stabilizing the price to help the economy
^
Thats the kicker NKY.
I honestly dont see why were stepping up our exporting of gasoline when so many Americans are struggling.
IMHO, the price of fuel will single handidly keep us in this so called recession forever, or will be the thing that beings us out of it.
Its up to our leaders to decide which one of these it will be.
^ Its really getting sickening that our government continues to tirade.
I guess I will be breaking out the minibike......I get 50 miles to the gallon on that hog...
100$ a barrel and prices still rising. Gotta love the Oil Companies.
Time to buy a Nissan Leaf......but then I won't be able to do 80 on the interstate...
Over 109 today
^ Oh almost 4$ here.
Obama: "Drilling is not the soloution"

Okay Mr. President, what the hell is?
Over 107 today.
I thought we was drilling more? Just Exporting More?
I believe that is correct
104.93 today.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I thought we was drilling more? Just Exporting More?
The increase in drilling and production has come from increased activity on private property. Production has sharply declined on federal leases. Obama is taking credit for increased oil production, which he has had nothing to do with.
Those of you who keep blaming oil companies for high oil prices and think that the solution is for the government to ban oil exports from this country or set a maximum price for oil, would you please describe how you would do that without violating the US Constitution?
^
This.
ABOVE 107 AGAIN AND GAS WENT TO 3.90 HERE TODAY.

Big R here we come again.
Down to 106.47(-.93 ON THE DAY)

HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO BET WE WO'T SEE THIS AFFECT THE PRICE AT THE PUMP.
^
That is exactly what i cant stand.
Its really hard for me to understand how one day a barrell can be up a dollar then the next down a dollar, and the cycle continues...
They say that the value of the dollar going up or down is a huge reason for this.

After watching this for a long time I do not believe it.